1,035 results
All reviews camden yards convention center across the street the concierge lounge orioles game minute walk parking garage light rail ball park an upgrade very nice hotel front desk staff hotel restaurant per day block lobby stadium
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Due to my Dad being in the hospital nearby for an major emergency, my best friend used Marriott Rewards points to get me a room for two nights so that I could be close by in case of emergency and because I was coming and going at late hours. I came back to the hotel at 11pm the second night to find that while the room had been cleaned, everything I had in the room was gone, the cushion on the armchair was turned on its side, and the refrigerator and every single drawer was pulled open wide. I went to the front desk to note the incident and they sent up a hotel security guard who took pictures and expressed sympathy. Thankfully, since I was in an out of the hospital I had left nothing of value in the room and had been wearing the same clothes for 3 days having not gone home so I lost toiletries, snacks, beverages and underwear. This was either a major failure of housekeeping and/or a robbery attempt. The front desk confirmed that I had the room until the following morning so housekeeping should NOT have emptied the room. Further, they noted that it was not “normal” for them to leave all of the drawers and refrigerator open when turning over a room. Nobody at the hotel was able to offer an explanation and I have not since heard if security checked the key card access for the room. My friend had put mine 3- 4 names (my Mom, Sister and Uncle) on the room so that we whole family could access it to take a nap or shower while keeping vigil at the hospital, but I confirmed with them that they never got keys. My Mom stayed in the room with me the previous night before the incident but did not return. In all, I never got follow up from the hotel accept for when I asked about the incident at check out and the response was pretty lackluster given that they either had a security incident or a serious screw up with housekeeping. They did let me get my choice of snacks from the convenience store beside the front desk. The psychological toll however, especially given the stressful circumstances fir which I was there was rough. The staff were “nice” but I would never stay here again as they clearly have serious management issues.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank DCTravelDiva
robert_m12014, Manager at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

DCTravelDiva,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us regarding your recent stay. I want to first apologize for your experience, I can understand how this would have made a stressful situation even more stressful, for that I am truly sorry. I will be personally following up with our housekeeping and security team to review how this occurred and ensure we put process changes in place to prevent. Thank you again for taking the time to provide this important feedback.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

One block from Camden Yard on Eutaw Street, this is a great hotel for Oriole fans or the visiting team. From the welcoming greeting from the bellman in the forecourt to the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff, we were asked if we were enjoying our stay and if anything else was needed to make our stay more enjoyable. I know, this is standard at many nicer hotels; the difference here is that the interest and questions were sincere.
The room was clean and up to date; spotlessly cleaned each day. All the public spaces were spotless as well, which is difficult to do with all the foot traffic they have throughout the day.
We had a 10pm flight and not only were we able to check our bags for the day, the front desk gave us a later than usual check out time.
We didn't order but the pizza place inside the hotel smelled delicious and the bar/restaurant was always full. While waiting to leave for the airport, we did try the brownie sundae and root beer float!
Oriole fans will love being only a block away from the stadium. The Marriott is centrally located to the light rail and bus lines, making it easy to move about the city. Inner Harbor is a short walk away as well as the Babe Ruth Museum and Edgar Allen Poe's grave.
We will be returning to Baltimore and will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding hotel. Clean room, excellent bed and pillows. Housekeeping staff on 10th floor very friendly. One block from Camden Yards. Perfect for an overnight after a game. Reasonable rates. Great extras for Marriott Platinum member.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Stayed for four nights as a Marriott Gold. Hard product was tired as noted in other reviews but staff were outstanding and more than made up for it. Elite benefits were appropriately extended, including breakfast in the restaurant for mornings when the lounge was not open, lounge access, and a late check-out at 2pm was honored.

Two stand-out staff interactions made this an exceptional stay: 1) I was having difficulty printing a letter from the lobby printer (two pages came out, the last one kept failing), and front desk agent Ebony (with a "y") stepped forward and offered assistance- she not only figured the printing out but also took my letter from me to mail. 2) Helene at The Yard was phenomenal during breakfast and always went around making sure guests were well taken care of. She went out of her way to make a latte and fill a tumbler so I could have coffee on the go.

I look forward to returning in the future, and anticipate that this will be an outstanding property in the Baltimore area when the hard-product is refreshed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Rosemary B, Executive Assistant at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for your kind review of your stay at our hotel. We will be sharing your comments with our staff at our daily meetings. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to downtown Baltimore.

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Great location next to the congress center. The reception area is nice and the staff is very friendly. Good dining options and the pizza place opens till midnight. Rooms are outdated. Tired carpet with edges losing shape. Noisy A/C unit. Old bathroom. Even the Marriott sign on top of the hotel is in very bad shape. What a bad reputation for Marriott!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mason2012
Rosemary B, Executive Assistant at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are one of the older Marriotts in the downtown area and we are hoping for a rooms renovation sometime in the near future.