New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Ranked #39 of 62 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
New York City, New York
“Love Sheraton, Hate my warm food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

Great hotel: very clean, accessible, amazing fitness center (kept pristine by Theresa--she is wonderful), BUT: I have been calling down for over a week to get a fridge and they are giving me the run-around!!! There are definitely some communication issues with the staff.

Biggest, cleanest fitness center that I have seen in a hotel. Five stars out of Five for that one.

I am still waiting for a fridge.

Room Tip: Beautiful views on high floors.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Maryann W, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 3 May 2012
Dear Kerry,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share feedback about your recent stay. Our guest feedback is important to us as often times it may pinpoint an area of needed focus and attention.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you had with requesting a refrigerator for your Guestroom. Believe it or not, our hotel is equipment with 180 rooms that have permanent refrigerators and microwaves in them. I will see to it that you get your refrigerator today and I am so sorry that you had to wait this long for one. This is certainly not the Sheraton experience we aim to provide our guests and I am truly sorry this happened to you. Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are truly sorry that we did not carry out this promise.

I was happy to hear how pleased you were with the Outstanding Housekeeping Service provided by Theresa and that you are really enjoying our Fitness Center, I agree with you that the Fitness Center is a geat place for a real workout offering plenty of Cardio and strength equipment.

Please contact me if you need additional assistance and I’d be happy to help.

Warm Regards,

Maryann White

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (330)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
mid-Atlantic
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

We booked an upgraded room for the night of a wedding. The room was indeed spotless but I can't recommend the hotel. Problems: PAPER thin walls (as in hearing someone cough quietly); very loud street noises despite being on the 23rd floor; very dated and slightly shabby hallways and public areas; ice cold eggs at the Club Level lounge during breakfast. OK...we had a good price for the room but there are many, many hotel rooms in Baltimore that surely will make guests feel "special."

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share feedback from your most recent stay. Our guest feedback is important to us as often times it may pinpoint an area of needed focus and attention.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced with noise and the cold eggs in the club lounge on Sunday morning. This is certainly not the Sheraton experience we aim to provide our guests and I am truly sorry this happened to you. I have notified our management team so that we may look further into these issues. Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are truly sorry that we did not carry out this promise.

On the other hand, I was pleased to hear that your guest room was spotless.

Please contact me directly if you plan to visit the Baltimore in the near future and I will see that you enjoy the finest in service and accommodations.

Warm Regards,

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

Nice if you are very specific with your room location. NORTH TOWER!! This hotel is in a very rough neighborhood and the south tower's entrance is on the back side in a dark corner. Not safe. So go north tower and in a room that does not face liberty\park streets. Tony's across the street on that side is a headquarters for street loitering and is super loud at night. I was woken up by a street fight outside Tony's one night around 2am. I personally enjoyed a corner room. It was small but windows all the way around.

• Stayed April 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept our apolgies for the problems you had with the street noise. We have many rooms in the North Tower that provide corner rooms on high floors. Being in a downtown urban location is difficult in all the Baltimore Hotels as you can hear street noise and the sirens sometimes. We do provide disposable ear buds in every guest room for those guests that are light sleepers.

Again thank you for your comments and please contact me personally at the hotel when you plan your next visit so that I may put you in a guest room in the North Tower on the highest floor available.

Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

While the room was small and the bathroom tiny, we were quite satisfied. Downtown hotels often have small rooms. Everything was clean and the bedding was luxurious.

The only real negative was that the walls were thin and you can hear everything going on in the hallway.

I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Maryann W, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel. I was so glad to hear how much you enjoyed the luxurious beds and the location of the hotel. I will be sharing your comments with the staff and I am glad that you had a wonderful time during your stay. Our goal is to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are very happy that we were able to carry out this promise. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

The hotel is an easy walk down to the inner harbor, the convention center and Camden Yards. The service at the front desk was very good and attentive, but the property is showing some signs of needing attention. By no means are the rooms bad, but the carpets show signs of needing cleaning in places, and the furniture and fixtures show plenty of signs of dings and chipped paint. These are minor detractions, and you will find that the Sheraton "Sweet Sleeper" beds here are as comfortable and crisp as you might expect.

1 Thank SoMuchToSeeAndDo
Maryann W, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel. I will be sharing your comments with the staff and I am glad that you had a wonderful time during your recent stay. It was a pleasure to hear how satisfied you were with the service provided and that you enjoyed the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. When they first came out, I actually bought three for my home and they are as comfortable today as the first time I slept in one. I appreciate your feedback on the furnishings and some of the carpet isues. We are in the process of refinishing the furniture in guest rooms that are showing signs of some wear and tear. Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are very happy that we were able to carry out this promise. Our entire staff at the Sheraton is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

Let me get to the point. I stayed on the 20th floor and heard everything that was going on outside (cars, motorcycles, buses and people talking). They definitely need new windows, it was ridiculous!! I could not sleep. It is obvious that this is a old hotel and could use some remodeling in the bathrooms and rooms. The food is over priced in the restaurant and the gift shop staff was horrible. I went in to purchase souvineirs and the cashier was playing a battleship game on his phone the entire time, not once did he look up or ask if I needed assistance. The customers inside all looked at each other and we shaked our heads and we all walked out without purchasing anything. The elevators are slow and the housekeepers uses the same elevators, which limited the guest during our conference and stay. I would not recommend this hotel at all unless you are low on cash and desperate!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
juan w, Director of Rooms at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you providing us with clear details as to the areas of opportunity and concerns that need to be addressed. We will take your concerns and continue to share with our staff to improve our business unit. With regard to your gift shop experience, we have addressed directly as this is not acceptable and certainly not the Sheraton way. During the time period you were here, our guest room attendants and housekeeping team were forced to utilize the main elevators due to circumstances beyond our control. Please accept our apology and know that we aim to ensure that each guest is provided with quality service and clean rooms on a consistent basis. We noted that you would not return to our property, but would recommend you strongly consider and contact the hotel directly to further address any of your concerns before making your decision final. Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to your response. Your feedback in valued and we take your input serious. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Juan A Webster
Director of Rooms
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

Some worker came into our room at 7 O'clock in the monring without knocking when my family and i were all sleeping. Also, they started vaccuming our hallway at 9 O'clock am! Not to mention that we checked in at 1 O'clock am

• Stayed April 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
juan w, Manager at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 7 April 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience and early morning disturbance. We want you to know that we take your feedback serious and will take all measure to ensure each guest departs the Sheraton Baltimore City Center with a great impression, feeling valued and that they were provided with the best service and accommodations that we could offer. We will evaluate your experience and use your feedback as an opportunity to improve our operation, especially with regard to noise, room disturbances and staff start times on weekends and holidays. We would appreciate any opportunity to recover from this experience and welcome additional feedback. You may contact us directly or stop by the front office and request the Manager on Duty so that we may further discuss. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Best Regards,