All reviews horseshoe casino shuttle service hi express cruise port free shuttle inner harbor cruise package secure parking royal farms camden yards hotel shuttle across the street ravens stadium the hotel is clean room key hie game
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Booked hotel stay at this location for Elkdom family out of Syracuse, NY who visited the Lodges & Temples in the Baltimore / Towson area. Members had a great time and hotel accommodations were excellent. Prime location by M&T Bank Stadium and Oriole Park at Camden Yards, but the big plus for the group was that it was next door to Horseshoe Casino Baltimore. My point of contact for the booking was Ms. Arletta Owens, (Booking Coordinator for Holiday Inn Express at this location). Ms. Owens' assistance in helping me put this together was impeccable and beyond my expectations. Follow-ups were made to ensure the bookings went smooth prior to the groups arrival. She did an excellent job in getting the best rates possible and ensured the needs of the group were reasonably met. Thank you Ms. Owens. I will do business with this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience with this hotel, especially with Arletta in Group Sales!! She was so friendly and went out of her way to get me the information I needed to plan a perfect over night trip for my school. We had 100 students and 12 chaperones spend the night and were able to get everyone in and up to their rooms in under 30 minutes! That’s a feat of accomplishment for just one teen, much less 100! Arletta helped us to block rooms for male and female floors, set up a private meeting room for our students to eat breakfast together, and arranged for early parking and check in for our 3 chapter bus drivers. And when A/C was spotty in one of the 35 rooms we occupied, the front desk moved quickly to shift that room of students down the hall to a cooler room! I highly recommend this hotel and this staff for anyone planning large group stays!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Room was great - clean, comfortable, but the shuttle driver Bilal was fantastic! He helped us out with many questions, getting to the cruise port and back, but also went out of his way to help us find some things to do when the baseball game was delayed. I would highly recommend staying here if you can.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Rude staff, room in poor condition, difficult to get into the parking lot, and we had a jet engine for an air conditioner. I would've said something to the rude staff but I had already been "put in my place" by asking another simple question like, "Hey, we have friends checking in later. Do you think we can get rooms next to each other?" The response isn't worth my time typing, it was just down right rude and uncalled for.

Room tip: Go somewhere else! Best advice/tip I can give.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank HappyTrails4U2
Reviewed August 20, 2018

I needed a conference room last minute for a company meet and greet, and Arletta and the whole staff were extremely accommodating and friendly! My colleagues and I felt right at home and the entire experience was seamless! Very professional and highly recommended if you ever need to utilize any part of their hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business