“Delicious!”

Ranked #546 of 2,238 Restaurants in Baltimore
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbour
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbour
Reviewed March 12, 2015 via mobile

We were just out taking a walk around Canton and got hungry. We looked at a few places and then I saw a sign on the sidewalk for Rosina's. We had to share the last serving of RedLentil soup. Very tasty. We both ordered fresh mozarella, tomato and sweet basil served on a crispy crusty roll, served with a side of pasta salad. That's my favorite sandwich and this was on of the best.

Reviewed January 13, 2015

For lunch, I love eating sandwiches. And Rosina Gourmet is a sandwich spot I've heard great things about. They have three locations: Canton, Downtown, and a new location in Fells Point. For this particular visit, my friend and I headed to the Canton location to get a sandwich fix.

Inside, the space is fairly small with only a few seats and a menu board on the wall. But each option looked delicious. My friend settled on the Chicken Parmesan. It was breaded chicken breast topped with provolone and homemade tomato sauce on hearty ciabiatta flat bread. This sandwich had juicy chicken, and tons of well melted cheese.

I ordered the Fresh Mozzarella Sandwich. This sandwich came with fresh cow's milk mozzarella, tomato, fresh basil and extra virgin olive oil on a square ciabatta roll. I added grilled chicken to this sandwich and it really blew me away. The bread was soft, the cheese was fresh and it was packed with the traditional Italian flavors that I was craving. Additionally, each sandwich was served with a side of balsamic pasta salad and it was delicious.

If you're looking for an awesome authentic Italian sandwich in Canton, head over to Rosina Gourmet!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

RG is kind of hidden away in a funky space just off the inner harbor. Every sandwich they make is excellent. Ingredients are fresh and very Italian. My two favorites are the rustic Italian and the grilled veggie. There is seating but it is hard to get a seat right at lunch time. Most is carry out, but it beats just about anything you will find in either of the harbor pavilions. Sandwiches are a touch expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Enjoy!

1  Thank Chillbilly
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I love this place, the traditional Italian turkey is a great sandwich. This place almost never disappoints me, the only time I'm ever disappointed is when I show up and they are closed. I wish they were open for longer hours, oh well. Eat here often and enjoy, they have good coffee too. My #1 tip is eat in the store because if you do you get some delicious pasta salad.

2  Thank Barry C