“If you love olives ....”
Review of Rosina Gourmet

Rosina Gourmet
Ranked #560 of 2,449 Restaurants in Baltimore
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbour
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbour
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Rosina Gourmet has three locations, and I visited the one at Thames Street, Fells Point. The menu is enticing. The staff were helpful in making choices. The dry salami and other components of the rustic Italian on baguette was enhanced with an olive tapenade. By eating inside the clean, high ceilinged dining area, I also received an herbed pasta salad as a side. Among the 3 soups of the day, the beef Mediterranean was my choice. Olives again enhanced the taste without overwhelming the beef and vegetable flavors. Rosina's had been on my radar for some years, but now with the convenient Fells Point location, I will likely become a regular.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Salads are made by you picking ala carte items. Salad was good. Only complaint was I requested chicken as my protein and it was one small piece. Expected more. Balsamic vinaigrette was very good. Restaurant is clean but bathrooms are in the office building and require a key. Salad cost $10. Typical price for lunch.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Norjeff2
Reviewed May 25, 2017

I work in the same building that this restaurant is in so sometimes I will eat here for lunch. On my first visit to this restaurant the cashier recommended the Traditional Italian Sandwich and it quickly jumped to the top of my favorite sandwich list. I think I have had that sandwich about 10 times in the last year! Not wanting to be discriminatory, I tore myself away from the italian sandwich and tried a few other menu items. I didnt care very much for the bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich that I got or the Turkey Pesto Brie and I think that AuBonPain has a better salad. I tried a soup of the day once but it was pretty average in my opinion. I've never had bad customer service at Rosina and the staff all seem to enjoy their jobs which is a plus. The restaurant is a perfect place for a business lunch between 2 or 3 people because it is small and private and that seems to be what most people dining in use it for. It's not a bad place to eat but dont expect anything spectacular...unless of course you order the traditional italian sandwich.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 24, 2017

Rosina has a great menu and good location. But it is a bit pricey and you're not getting a lot of food for your $. Lunch will usually run you around $15.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

As an employee of Johns Hopkins in Fells Point there are many places to dine but what is very special about Rosina's is that it is run like a fast paced well oiled machine on one side and a quiet quaint cafe on the other.

With water views and steps away from the harbor, one cannot beat eating the best priced and freshest ingredients. I eat lunch here 85% of the time because it just simply beats out its competition.

For some it is simply quality over quantity followed by peace and relaxation. Have your Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner at Rosina's and let them make the recommendations while you sit back and enjoy being pampered. .... Enjoy

Date of visit: July 2016