other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Moushumi...
Columbus, Ohio
“Inacurate listing of amenities”
Reviewed September 11, 2021 for a stay in July 2021

The listing of amenities needs to be accurate.
There is no dishwasher in the property....this was a huge disadvantage. We did not want to spend a large portion of our time washing dishes when on vacation. If it had been noted...we would have carried disposables to the extent possible....this was a basic amenity that was lacking. And is the major reason of the lower rating.
Also in terms of 13 people sleeping...that includes 2 sofa pull.oit beds with 2 sharing each.... want to note that.

The property itself is very nice....fenced backyard...v nice location..absolutely.no.complaints there. We loved the hot tub, the fireplace outside....the seating arrangements outside in the patio...
Also they were very responsive and when we reported an issue with the oven..someone was out there within minutes to check it out

Date of stay: July 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Perkyhylt...
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 8, 2018 for a stay in August 2018
people found this review helpful

Stayed here for our annual girls trip checking in 8/2 & checked out 8/5.
The group, as a whole, were disappointed in the accommodations. There were 7 of us, ranging in age from 54-88. We felt this property definitely showed better online vs in person & felt we over paid for what we got. Our paperwork said to notify owner of problems within an hour of check in, impossible. We were finding things throughout our stay & making a list. I don’t consider ourselves clean freaks but perhaps speak to your cleaning crew about vacuuming in corners, lots of cobwebs & bugs, & using the toilet brush up under the toilet rims. My friends were actually scrubbing the stovetop after a trip to the Dollar General for cleaning supplies to get it to our standards. The “lazy Susan” on the big table didn’t actually turn, defeating the purpose of a lazy Susan & it was filthy underneath. The floor in front of the stove is very soft & squishy, only a matter of time before someone or something falls through that floor!
The hot tub had jets that spewed like water fountains up out of the water level & the other jets were questionable.
A house that accommodates 11 people & no dishwasher. That’s our fault for not making sure the property had one.
No DVD player on main TV. I think the bunk bed room had one.
I’m leaving so much out as I’m going off of memory.
A couple positives - I slept in the back bedroom with the king sized bed. It was quite comfortable. And, even though I wasn’t crazy about a bathroom directly off of the kitchen, the walk in shower was great for me, having had a broken femur & not having to step over a tub edge.
Having said that, the floors felt slopey & uneven & lots of trip hazards. Especially the entryway with the small step up, why?
What am I looking for with this review? Do a better job of cleaning, especially in the kitchen, that’s where we spent a lot of time & where I saw my friends constantly cleaning & wiping things down. I loved the big round table but fix that lazy Susan & remember to clean under it.
I’m currently undergoing cancer treatment & have very low blood counts meaning I have to be very mindful of germs, cleanliness etc. My friends were very concerned about me but I kept telling them not to worry, I’d be doing lots of hand washing & mindful of things I came in touch with. I forgoed the hot tub altogether.
A refund of the cleaning fee would be fair
but probably isn’t going to happen. That’s okay, we won’t be back. Not this property anyway. Such a shame.
Melody Hylton
perkyhylton@gmail.com

Date of stay: August 2018
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.