All reviewssavannah airportnice large roomnice hotelroll in showernew carpethot tubnext morningother hotelshotel breakfastroom was cleanrecommend this hotelfront desk personbreakfast barwould definitely stay here againup to dateyogurthie
Reviewed March 7, 2018

Lots of hotel choices at this exit, but this hotel had a really nice laid out room. Two queen beds also had a couch, which makes a difference when you're sharing a room and not everybody is ready for bed. Keurig coffee in room is a nice touch, too. HI express really sets the bar high for their breakfast. They have lots of options for everybody: bagels, eggs, bacon, biscuits and waffles. Extremely attentive and kind staff. Lobby and rooms were pristine.

Room Tip: Loved 1st floor room near the exterior door. Not noisy and you could get to cars parked on the side. Room 126 was perect.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel clean rooms great service Mr. Brinson at the front desk was friendly professional and efficient.
I have a service dog and they don't let other dogs in but service dogs which was refreshing because some hotels to let anyone with a dog in the rooms that are stained as far as the rugs go etc. and I worry about if their dogs have fleas. This hotel only except service dogs. My king suite had a couch mini fridge microwave beautiful nice closet very clean and very comfortable bed. This will be the hotel I'll be staying at during my trips back-and-forth from Florida to North Carolina. I tried the hotel next-door and was highly disappointed after three visits. I tried to give them an opportunity to redeem themselves but it's a mess. COMFORT INN

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2018

On my way to Florida

My wife and I stayed on our way south. The front desk were very friendly and helpful suggesting local restaurants. It is very convenient for gas. The room we had was large and very clean well equipped. The beds were comfortable and the hotel was quiet. The breakfast bar was completely open at 6 which is not always the case. The breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of items.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnExpressSAV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! We are thrilled to hear that your stay was comfortable and convenient. We hope to welcome you back during your next visit to our area!

The Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport Staff

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I was staying in town for the night and found this place, I am a avid Holi Inn Express customer and look for the brand everywhere i go. The room was nice and big, and it was nice to have a couch to relax on. The only thing I would say is the bathroom is not a roll in shower, it is a tub with a shelf to sit on. I have hip and knee issues and found it difficult to get in and out of the tub. The other thing I found difficult was the steps to the hot tub, they were really small and weird, i nearly fell getting in. All and all the staff was really nice, and they were helpful with locating things nearby.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
HolidayInnExpressSAV, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Matthew S,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. We do have other options for accessibile rooms, so we would love the opportunity to welcome you back during your next visit to the Savannah area!

The Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport Staff

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I travel for work and arrived at hotel late at night and was ready for bed. Pulled back covers and a large lock of hair was found on sheet. Ugh, who want to see that after a long day working? Would not recommend this hotel ever again. The front staff was not friendly when I checked in either.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lanthony335
HolidayInnExpressSAV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear lanthony335,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. We are disappointed to hear that you encountered a cleanliness issue during your visit with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused, especially after a long day of work, as this is not a norm for us. We understand that our guests expect to arrive to a clean room and friendly staff and we did not meet your expectations during this visit.

Please reach out to me directly at guest.services@hiesavannah.com or call 912-721-9100. I would like to find out more information regarding your experience at our hotel.

Hailey Lee