Review Highlights
Fantastic Tour!

We really loved this tour. While we are not architects, or anything close, we do find it... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2018
launcher69
Clearwater, Florida
Great overview of Savannah Architecture

Great tour. Jonathan directs you to examples of the different types of architecture in Savannah. He... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2018
dcschnell
Paradise Valley, Arizona

All reviews jonathan stalcup walking tour architectural information great tour visual aids architecture tour better understanding subject matter his passion his knowledge savannah history highly recommend the tour enjoyable tour two hours highlight of our trip great overview beautiful city
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Jonathan was an excellent tour guide. So hard to stump him with a question. We saw beautiful houses and learned so much about the buildings and the people who lived there that we otherwise would not have known. So it was both Architectural and Historical in equal doses. Highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

This was a terrific walking tour. Although it concentrates on a small area, you learn about the history in depth of the entire Savannah area. The guide, Jonathan Stalcup, is extremely knowledgable and witty. Highly recommend this!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

This tour is fantastic and a must-do while visiting Savannah. Jonathan knows his architecture and history and his presentation is excellent. I really had a better understanding of both the history and architecture of this great city by the end of the tour. My only regret is that the tour had ended...we were enjoying Jonathan's tour so much that we could have kept going.

2  Thank Frank B
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Jonathan was excellent! He brought along pictures to share with us, so we could really visualize the development of Savannah over the centuries. In addition to being knowledgable about the architecture, he was knowledgeable about the area and was happy to answer questions. This tour was well planned out and moved at a leisurely pace. My husband was into the architecture and I was into the history, so this was an excellent cross between the two!

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Thought this tour was great full of Architecture knowledge. I'm the Architecture dork of the group while my husband enjoys history. Thought it allowed me to get some of my dorkiness while keeping it simple for people without Architecture background like my husband. We both had a lovely time. I wish the tour was longer, I was still wanting more when I left.