“Friendly staff Free Samples!”

Wet Willie's City Market Savannah
Ranked #180 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Description: The World's Greatest Daiquiris and great food located in open-air City Market, the commercial and social center of historic Savannah since the 1700's, on the original site of the market used by farmers and traders of all kinds to sell their goods and wares. Outdoor and indoor seating; kid's menu.
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Adult slurpy machines are a dream come true! Sex on the beach mixed with strawberry or peach is the way to go. $9 for the large and you get a souvenir cup.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank chelseasly

Reviewed December 30, 2017

This place is very clean and friendly. They offer a very large variety of frozen drinks. You can mix them as well to come up with even more varities. We visit there every chance we get.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 27, 2017

SO many slushys! So many to choose from. Beware some of them are rather potent. The staff were very patient and allowed us to sample many flavours. We were there so long they remembered us the next day

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Unfortunately one bad waiter can ruin the experience. His name is Tevin. He took our order and we never saw him again. Someone else brought the food and when I tried to get another drink, no one would look our way. Got up, went to the bar and the bartender promised to bring the drink right out. After a 10 minute wait (there were no customers inside and not all outside tables were full) my husband got up to go back to bar to get my drink. Ok - I'm ok with that. But when Tevin saw husband get the drink and was walking back to our table, Tevin made a face at my husband, behind his back, and made sure I saw it. There are too many good places at the City Market to go back to Wet Willie's.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank patti p
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a cold drink. I had a margarita with a salted rim. My hubby had a Call me a Cab. They were both great!! This is a great stop when it's hot outside. And you can walk around with them which makes it even better!!

Date of visit: November 2017