1,342 results
All reviewsklondike barswine and cheeseriver streetice cream treatsjoe's crab shackloft bedroomturn down serviceeach eveningfactors walkfull kitchenwine receptionother guestsparking spotwithin walking distancehistoric buildingrestaurants and shopstrip to savannah
Reviewed December 9, 2017

My wife and I stayed at Olde Harbour Inn on a recent trip to Savannah. We were very impressed with Kevin who greeted us on Factors Walk as we drove up and helped us park. He gave us a tour of the lobby and explained how to order breakfast. Beautiful dining room with window views of the river. The rooms were very comfortable with a sitting room view of the river, kitchenette, bathroom, and bedroom. We highly recommend this historic hotel.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed December 8, 2017

We spent 4 days in Savannah and enjoyed our stay at the Olde Harbour Inn. Everything was excellent from checkin to checkout. Dominic was so helpful to us during our stay. He wears many hats at work.

Our room was lovely and spacious. Perfect location to enjoy the beautiful city of Savannah.

I highly recommend the breakfast because there is such a variety of foods and it is very reasonable.

Be sure to purchase the 2 day parking permit for $14.00. This is a terrific price.

We will be returning early in 2018.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2017

I surprised my fiancee for her birthday and it couldn't have gone better. Check-in with William was very quick and precise. He also had a few suggestions for dinner that evening. There's a book in the sitting area that is filled with restaurants and their menu's. I didn't notice it until we checked out but it would be helpful for those who didn't have plans (we already had reservations for both nights). I noted the occasion in my reservation and we were greeted with champagne on ice when we entered our room. Perfect way to kick off the weekend.
Our room overlooked River Street and there happened to be a Christmas parade that weekend, so we were able to sit on the windowsill and watch everyone roll by. The Inn is located at the end of River Street, which I liked because it was quiet. River Street can be a bit loud (which is fine) but it was nice to be able to walk down to the bars (5 or 10 minute walk) and then walk back to a quiet area.
Breakfast was included in our reservations. The eating area is small but quaint. There's also a balcony you can sit on, if you get there early enough (it only has one or two tables).
We've been to Savannah prior to this visit and stayed at other boutique hotels closer to the "scene". We both LOVED Old Harbour Inn. It's very quaint, historic, great staff, great location and the rooms are very large. We will definitely be back in Savannah and I plan on staying here each and every time from now on. I highly recommend the Old Harbour Inn!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Always enjoyed our stay. The staff are very professional, courteous and friendly. They are always helpful. Erika, Kevin, Dom, Felicia, just to name a few, who are just some of the personnel who assisted us and made our stay very enjoyable. My apologies to the rest of the staff if they weren't mentioned I can't remember their names.

We always stay here on our trips to the north and our return. The rooms are very relaxing, comfortable and roomy.

We never had a disappointing stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

The staff was really nice, and they have a nice wine and cheese gathering in the cozy lobby each evening. We met some very interesting people in a very pleasant environment. I liked the lobby, it did not have a fake-fancy decor, comfortable.

Our suite was attractive and the hotel is in a prime location. However the suite was on the ground floor, one had to descend into what felt like the basement. The concrete outside the entryway made it feel even more like going into the basement because it was nasty, stained, like a garage floor. A cleanable rubber mat with drainage holes would fix that problem up. The housekeepers closet door opened into that same small area and was hanging open a lot, adding again to the feeling of going into an industrial basement.

Once inside there was a nice short hall with an attractive wood floor off which 3 units opened. Nice doors, hardware, etc. Our suite was large... Street view, or city view, meant 2 tiny windows admitting light but below ground, and one narrow window looking at the restaurant across the street. This is an old stone /brick building, it isn't like they could modify the windows to improve the view! The furnishings were nice, gorgeous artwork. Due to the darkness of the place I would think that they would pick a brighter decor instead of pale green-grey and dull-colored furniture. But the artwork - really nice.

It was clean like at my house on a day company is not coming. Tub, sink, toilet clean enough to use but not the horizontal surfaces of the tub, the baseboards, the tiles. The bathroom needs new sealants, thorough cleaning of the tiles and grout on the sides of the shower, reseal and clean the baseboards, and the whole place needed a better vacuum job.

Don't get me wrong, I am SQUEAMISH about hotel bathrooms and this one was just good enough for me to use. But I wiped something off the edge of the tub, who knows what, the housekeeping should have gotten. But some work is needed, not just housekeeping, but maintenance is needed.

The bed was comfortable, sheets nice. TV in bedroom and living room. Reception in living room poor, no guide to find what numbers go to what networks.

Overall, a nice enough place overall but the basement... Not $600 for three nights.Just fixing up the entryway, bathroom maintenance and better housekeeping would have helped.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple