“Great Ice Cream + Great Company”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #21 of 36 Dessert in Savannah
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: A must visit in Savannah, The number one Super Premium Ice cream brand in the world is now available in Savannah. Check out our brand new scoop shop with cool vibes, awesome friendly service and 32 incredible flavors. Locally owned and operated Peace love and ice cream
Reviewed April 4, 2017

B & J makes the best ice cream in the world. They are also an admirable company. This location seems relatively new. Only open 12 noon to 8 pm. The line was short; the service was nice and the ice cream was fantastic !

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

We were lucky enough to be in Savannah today because April 4th is free ice cream day!!! Try the new Truffle Kerfufle yum!

Reviewed April 3, 2017

We are super excited to finally have Ben & Jerry's in Savannah, GA!!! The ice-cream is delicious and by far our favorite waffle cone!! The staff is so friendly and always go the extra mile!! Thank you Ben & Jerry's Savannah! Happy to have you!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Nothing exciting here. My husband and I tried it once, It was brand new on Broughton but nothing exceptional. The store is new and clean but we'd rather have the small batch ice cream made right in town for the same price.

1  Thank Devannah
BenJerrySAV, Owner at Ben & Jerry's, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Thanks so much for your review Devannah; We really appreciate your business and giving us a try! :-) I would as the owner, and a local community member, like to explain that yes, even though you can find our "#1 premium ice cream in the world" at some local stores, but also have many flavors at our scoop shop on Broughton Street that cannot be found at any of those stores....just at a Ben & Jerry's scoop shop! Therefore, I invite you to come try again, on my dime, and get a flavor, that is non-gmo, naturally good, and to choose one untried to give you that exceptional feeling!
As a new local owner who really cares about ratings and providing above and beyond to our community, I want our flavors to knock your socks off, and when they don't, I want to know why, so I can fix it! I would love to hear more details on your rating of a 3, as it is the first across all social media and hurts our growing business. We would love your input, and hope to see you soon- Ask for Meri or Chad, local owners!

Reviewed March 7, 2017

This was our first experience at BJ's and the ice cream was not significantly better than most for the cost and the staff was not friendly to my family.

1  Thank leishasauls

I was extremely saddened and quite honestly surprised to hear our staff was not friendly to your family. I would like to invite you to come back, on my nickle, so you can enjoy and witness what others have exclaimed in other social media revenues to compliment our staff on: nothing but smiles, friendliness and conversations! Because I do not know specifics about the particular situation, I cannot converse with that staff member, but I will mention it to all of them, as we truly care about our customers, and actually train the regularly on the opposite of what your received!
Please accept my sincere apologies, and come give us another try! I'm sure and feel this was may have just been an unusual moment at our new store. We train and expect exceptional service, interactions, and an above and beyond atmosphere.