All reviews room was clean historic district turkey sausage downtown savannah free breakfast breakfast bar front desk staff tybee island renovation
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband and myself stayed at the Marshall House this August for his birthday. What an amazing hotel! The kindness and hospitality of the staff was unbelievable. They were so gracious they even surprised my husband with balloons and a bottle of champagne as a surprise in our room. We had a balcony room that was fantastic and the room was kept very clean. I would highly recommend staying here. The the beer and wine reception was wonderful as well as the historian that spoke one night. We did not hear the musician one evening, but heard guests raving about her. I can’t wait to stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay here. Couldn’t have been happier with this hotel. The breakfast was great with plenty of options, the wonderful lady that ran it was so kind to our child. Rooms where clean and the location was easy to find right behind Olive Garden. It was in an area of town with lots of restaurants and things near by. All in all a quiet hotel that was great for our family.

To counter some of the other reviews about the ac not keeping up, it’s not this hotel that has a problem, it’s just so hot outside that everywhere has the same issue.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel! Rooms were very clean and hotel was very quiet. What makes this hotel great is the staff! They are wonderful! Everyone I saw said hello and good morning every day! They are very attentive to anything you may need. The breakfast was very good as well. Lots of hot food options and healthy options as well. The breakfast staff works hard keeping the food hot and fresh and Mrs Dianne is a joy, walking around, checking on everyone. We will definitely be back to this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Erin W
Reviewed July 23, 2018

This was a great hotel to break our journey and access Savannah and the Tanger outlet at Pooler. The staff were really helpful, letting us have one of our rooms at 10.00 in the morning when we only asked to leave our bags. Rooms were big, clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I have not been to a,hotel that had better service throughout the breakfast hours. I thoroughly enjoyed the menu, the availability of the complete menu, and the excellent service provided by the employees. I,was greeted each of the mornings of my three day stay professionally and respectfully. 10 out 10 service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family