1,408 results
All reviews room was clean downtown savannah waffle maker minute drive first floor biscuits and gravy great rate rooms are large the breakfast area would definitely stay here again pleasant stay free breakfast king bed great room motel super8 florida
Reviewed July 10, 2018

This hotel offers a wonderful ambiance, professional staff and a quality experience. I've book here every week while here on business for the past year and there is one staff (Lorena C.) in particular that is always very welcoming and courteous, providing a smooth and efficient check in,I appreciate her professionalism and hard work to provide me with an excellent experience.Thank you Lorena for making my stay comfortable.

Earl W.
Scrotec Inc

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Angel S
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Angel,

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us. We're delighted to hear that you consistently have a great experience at our hotel. We will be sure to celebrate Lorena's exceptional customer service amongst the team! Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

The Team at Super 8 Savannah

Reviewed July 4, 2018

We were traveling back from a funeral in FL to our home in NC with a 1 year old in the car, so we were exhausted, made the reservation about an hour away on the road, lady matched the price that we found on the internet, and the beds were comfy and AC cold. It was just what we needed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Rebekah M
Reviewed July 3, 2018

The room was clean and was comfortable. The only bad part was the couch was a bit dingy, but it didn't bother me because I wasn't going to sit on it. The staff was good, and the breakfast was okay. No real meat or egg options, just waffles, cereal, and bread.

1  Thank brownjdis
Reviewed July 2, 2018

The worst experience ever. The only reason I went with super 8 in Savannah is because of some the reviews. I should have known because I normally would never look at a Super 8 to stay in. Very very dirty establishment. Manager does not care. Only cares about getting money and nothing else as far customer service.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank nicnicf2018
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. It appears that we definitely failed when it comes to housekeeping. My staff and I reviewed each of your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve each issue. Again, we are terribly sorry that your experience with our hotel was not a good one, but invite you to give us another try. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.

The Team at Super 8 by Wyndham Savannah

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Super 8 usually has reasonable prices and facilities. This was stay OK, nothing outstanding. Room was large with plenty of seating. King size bed with a noisy frame was very firm. Air conditioning kept room comfortable but was loud. Hair around bathroom a little off-putting. See my picture of the broken lock. Not sure I'd return

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time providing us with feedback from your recent stay. I see that you had an okay stay but had several inconveniences. I would like to start by sincerely apologizing for these inconveniences. I will pass your comments onto the correct team members to ensure that they are corrected. We look forward to serving you once again in the very near future.

The Team at Super 8 by Wyndham Savannah