“Kathy is great !!!!”

All About Savannah Tours
Ranked #8 of 164 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Please choose a private tour from the 3 tour options I offer on my site. Enjoy a private tour, with a Savannah native, in comfort (your own A/C controls) at a relaxed pace. Kathy has been a tour guide for 10 years and before that was an elementary school teacher, so her tours are great for all ages! See the Low Country and even Tybee Island. Or how about the biggest Live Oak tree in the state and beautiful Bluff Drive on the Isle of Hope -also Wormsloe's Live Oak allee! 2 person minimum & call for reservations.
Reviewed June 26, 2011

If anyone is looking to do a tour in savannah then Kathy from all about savannah tours is your girl. I recently just got back from savannah and did the All About Savannah Tour Day Pass. It one one of the best highlights of my trip, Kathy was very knowledgeable. I love the fact that it also was private. I enjoyed it so much I decided to take another tour with her to Beaufort, S.C. Kathy also went out of her way to take me to a local cupcake shop which was great. So I defentely recommend All About Savannah Tours

2  Thank Jenny355

Reviewed June 24, 2011

We were lucky enough to tour with Kathy from "All About Savannah Private Tours" on our recent trip to Savannah Georgia. We went on her All Day Tour of Beaufort SC, Day tour of All About Savannah and her Six Feet Under Savannah Ghost tour. All were enjoyable. The Beaufort Day trip included visiting quaint Beaufort SC and included Old Sheldon Church Ruins. Beaufort is a mix between Charleston and Savannah and an unforgettable idyllic waterfront community. The day tour "All About Savannah" covers a lot of ground and was a stand out for us. It includes Tybee Island, Bonaventure Cemetery, Majestic Oak, Isle of Hope, Wormsloe Plantation, Whitfield Chapel at Bethesda, and historic Savannah. We loved each location. We also enjoyed the ghost tour with Kathy and her husband Jason. We would definitively recommend touring with All About Savannah to experience a one of a kind tour with southern hospitality.

Date of experience: June 2011
4  Thank ekayjay00
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Kathy is an outstanding tour guide. Knows just where to go. Picked us directly up from our hotel on time. Went on the Ghost Tour and used the K2 meter. Excellently priced. She made my son's 9th birthday memorable. We will be back to see her!

Date of experience: June 2011
2  Thank KMeck525
Reviewed February 6, 2011

Unfortunately Kathy does not have her Classic car however, she took my sister and I in her car and it was one of our many favorite parts of our Savannah trip. She picked us up at our hotel and since it was off season we did everything that was on her flyer. The tour lasted about 6 and a half hours. We visited: Bonaventure Cemetery, Majestic Oak, Wormsloe Plantation, Isle of Hope, and Tybee Island. Kathy was very informative, friendly, answered all questions. It seriously felt like you were riding around in your friend's car chit chatting enjoying the drive and the history. My sister and I are planning on brining our parents to Savannah and this is the first on the to-do list. It was the best way to see and learn about a wonderful city.

Date of experience: January 2011