Review Highlights
Enjoyed this a lot!

My partner and I arranged this private tour to learn about Savannah....history, customs... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2018
cedyahoo
Clarkston, Michigan
via mobile
Great tour

Very knowledgeable tour guides. Interactive with the passengers. Everyone on our tours had a great... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2018
Goerniego
Morgantown, West Virginia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from US$27.50
from US$19.99
from US$27.00
from US$55.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Spent 4 hours with Kathy touring places I never would have found on my own. Entertaining a customer as an activity, and this was a home run. She loves her home town, tells fun stories, and made it a very comfortable experience for us. I'm making plans to bring down my wife for a trip when the flowers are in bloom next March at Kathy's recommendation, and will be sure to take another tour with her then.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

We did the old Savannah tours and it was great! It gives us a way of knowing our way around so the rest of our trip is easier to know where things are! We had Tammy and she is awesome!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Kimmtrentham
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Kathy is a absolutely delightful person to spend time with! She absolutely understands true customer service and how important it is! I would recommend her to anyone!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Courtney V
Reviewed February 26, 2016

Took the Live Oak Tour with Kathy, she is AMAZING! Kathy is very informative, enlightening and FUN! She is very accommodating, my partner and I still laugh about the "unscheduled" U turn she made so he could go to Krispy Kreme as he had never had one! One of the best tours I've ever taken! Thank you Kathy, looking forward to the next time!

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank 2wheeltravelgyrl
Reviewed February 12, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I spent our morning on Kathy's tour and we LOVED IT! Kathy is so wonderful and shared stories and history of Savannah and Bonaventure Cemetery. We highly recommend you take her tour when you visit the beautiful City of Savannah.

Date of experience: February 2016