Review Highlights
Enjoyed this a lot!

My partner and I arranged this private tour to learn about Savannah....history, customs... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2018
cedyahoo
Clarkston, Michigan
via mobile
Great tour

Very knowledgeable tour guides. Interactive with the passengers. Everyone on our tours had a great... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2018
Goerniego
Morgantown, West Virginia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2016

There is so much to see in downtown Savannah...so many details. We've lived here for more than a decade and still haven't seen all of it. We've done some of the walking tours before during the winter months, but summer in Savannah called for an air conditioned tour this time. Kathy did an amazing job pointing things out that we would have otherwise missed. We found her to be very easy to talk to, very charming, a boundless supply of information. She knows her subject well.
Reading other recent reviews, I'm not sure what the history buff was hoping to get. All I can say is that for folks like us who love history but don't eat it for breakfast, Kathy provides more than enough detail, not only to get a well-rounded perspective on the First City, but some local color as well.
We were especially interested in the houses around the more prominent squares, and she really provided a lot of backstory about them. She also pointed out countless interesting details, ranging from the major architectural styles down to easy-to-miss stuff like boot scrapers built into railings, horse hitches, stepping stones and dolphin downspouts.
I've passed by this stuff every day for years, and I guess I've taken it for granted; thanks, Kathy for reviving my interest in Savannah.

4  Thank FourTens
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Brought my fiance back to Savannah this summer and decided to take another tour with Kathy. This time we took the Beaufort tour and it was amazing! Kathy is very knowledgeable about the history of the area and always brings that southern charm that we love so much. Highlights of the trip include having a wonderful lunch at Plums restaurant and visiting Old Sheldon Church Ruins. For anyone looking to visit the Savannah area and experience it's history in a fun and engaging way, we would definitely recommend a tour with Kathy!

1  Thank Jonathan A
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Spent 4 hours with Kathy touring places I never would have found on my own. Entertaining a customer as an activity, and this was a home run. She loves her home town, tells fun stories, and made it a very comfortable experience for us. I'm making plans to bring down my wife for a trip when the flowers are in bloom next March at Kathy's recommendation, and will be sure to take another tour with her then.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

We did the old Savannah tours and it was great! It gives us a way of knowing our way around so the rest of our trip is easier to know where things are! We had Tammy and she is awesome!

1  Thank Kimmtrentham
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Kathy is a absolutely delightful person to spend time with! She absolutely understands true customer service and how important it is! I would recommend her to anyone!

1  Thank Courtney V