“HONESTLY THE BEST TOUR IN SAVANNAH”

All About Savannah Tours
Ranked #8 of 164 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Please choose a private tour from the 3 tour options I offer on my site. Enjoy a private tour, with a Savannah native, in comfort (your own A/C controls) at a relaxed pace. Kathy has been a tour guide for 10 years and before that was an elementary school teacher, so her tours are great for all ages! See the Low Country and even Tybee Island. Or how about the biggest Live Oak tree in the state and beautiful Bluff Drive on the Isle of Hope -also Wormsloe's Live Oak allee! 2 person minimum & call for reservations.
Reviewed February 6, 2011

Unfortunately Kathy does not have her Classic car however, she took my sister and I in her car and it was one of our many favorite parts of our Savannah trip. She picked us up at our hotel and since it was off season we did everything that was on her flyer. The tour lasted about 6 and a half hours. We visited: Bonaventure Cemetery, Majestic Oak, Wormsloe Plantation, Isle of Hope, and Tybee Island. Kathy was very informative, friendly, answered all questions. It seriously felt like you were riding around in your friend's car chit chatting enjoying the drive and the history. My sister and I are planning on brining our parents to Savannah and this is the first on the to-do list. It was the best way to see and learn about a wonderful city.

Date of experience: January 2011