“Perfect place ”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broughton
Description: Historic French bistro, and pub in the heart of the historic district in downtown Savannah. Extensive wine list.
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are new to Savannah. We are trying to find “our spot”. This might be the place. Great food, awesome service. We highly recommend Circa 1875 for a fun date night. The steak frites was probably the best I’ve had. Can’t wait to return.

2  Thank Deanna P

Reviewed December 1, 2017

We booked Circa to celebrate my husband's birthday, and could not have had a nicer evening. The meal (his - cassoulet, mine - sea bass) was outstanding. My fish was pan dressed and fileted at the table by a very attentive staff. We arrived early and enjoyed the adjacent pub. Beautiful setting! The restaurant was full but not noisy. Will definitely go back on our next visit!

1  Thank Car0linaTravelers
Reviewed November 27, 2017

We walked from our hotel on the river front (just a couple of blocks) and sat at the bar. Our drinks were perfect and generous in size. The lentil soup was a knockout. I had to fight my husband for a taste! Mussels were outstanding. Don't bother with the truffle oil on the pome frites. Get the Profiteroles for dessert. It was recommended by some locals sitting by us and was a great finish. The bartenders were very professional with great attitudes. We'll go again.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

My daughter and I had dinner and drinks here recently and we were so impressed with ambiance, service and food. Be sure to stop at the bar before you sit down for dinner. It is pretty special! Actually the whole evening was excellent!

1  Thank JSD53
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Its a beautiful cafe style restaurant. We only had drinks there but the food at neighboring tables looked excellent. Shelley was our server and she was very friendly and welcoming. Definitely a great place to stop in and have a drink before dinner reservations