“Delicious!!!”

Ranked #17 of 894 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Savannah's neighborhood joint featuring Coastal area Farmers and American craft brewers.
Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband is vegan and researched restaurants in Savannah, which is how we found this place. Lunch was delicious and I loved how fresh everything was. The variety, especially for people with dietary restrictions, was fabulous! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Savannah!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was with a group of 9 in my party(we all work in Savannah) and we visited Green Truck. We love ordering from here and their food is always delicious! The hostess was so pleasant and sweet! She was really great and I wish we would of gotten her name to praise her on here. But our Server, Emma was just down right rude. We all received drinks and someone had asked for straws-when she came back she said "whoever wants to kill the environment, let me know and I will give you a straw". So instantly we knew she did not want to serve us. My coworker asked-"What would you recommend between these two sandwiches" and I heard Emma scoff under her breathe as she passed behind me. Then she had the nerve to say "well Im not eating either of those so it doesn't matter to me what you order!??!" It was really disappointing because we work for a huge company in Savannah and give recommendations to visitors all the time to our favorite spots. One of the people in my party said she came before and Emma was her server and she had the same type of service. I hate to write a bad review because I would rather say nothing at all but there was no reason for her attitude to us. This server is ruining the reputation of a good establishment.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I tried to place a large corporate order that would have been well over $200, that they could’ve made on one order. The lady that answered the phone was horribly rude, and acted like we were burdening her with our order. She should not be in the service industry, and because of how nasty and rude she was has caused many people who are from here and live here to not want to given Green Truck our business anymore. It is a shame, because we all love their food, but do not want to deal with or even come in contact with people like that. If I could give negative stars, I would have.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped into the Green Truck Pub while on vacation in Savannah. The service was great as was the food. The pimento cheese is not to be missed!

Tip - the place fills up quickly and they don't take reservations. Arrive on the early side for dinner!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! Had the trailer park burger with house made pimento cheese and crispy bacon, onion, tomato, lettuce. Perfectly cooked juicy burger. My husband ordered a chicken breast sandwich with goat cheese, carmelized onions and roasted peppers. Fries were thin, crispy and salty as fries should be. Highly recommend this place. Friendly wait staff too.