“Wow best tasting drinks we had -- sooo good you can't have just one!”
Review of Jen's & Friends

Jen's & Friends
Ranked #30 of 939 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Home of the 300 Martinis and 200 Beers we're a small cozy bar located in the heart of downtown Savannah,Georgia. Locally owned and operated at JNF we say "enter as strangers, leave as friends"
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Theses drinks were the best drinks I have had hands down. We could have stayed there all night if they provided something to eat. We enjoyed four different ones each and then Jen sent us on our way with one in hand to a very tasty little restaurant for my husband's childhood favorite of a fried bologna sandwich. Thank you Jen for a wonderful friendly, joyful night. This was our first trip to Savannah and won't be our last. We will definitely be back for the lovely culture and the tasty drinks and inviting atmosphere at Jen's!

1  Thank Skkranch

Reviewed November 25, 2017

This place is fairly small, though the outside tables provide additional seating. EVERY FLAVOR MARTINI you can think of! Someone ordered a Rice Krispies martini!! Garnished with, yes, a rice krispies treat!! Jen and her hubby make everyone feel welcome — if I lived in Savannah I would be a regular.

1  Thank 276shannonm
Reviewed November 20, 2017

I was blown away by all the options on the drink menu. The lady who helped us knew everything that went into all the drinks we asked her about and she recommended other options similar to the drinks I was looking at. I ended up ordering the watermelon-lemon martini and it was fantastic.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We stopped at this bar for drinks, and ended up ordering "sweet" martinis for dessert. They were all amazing. Really tasty drinks. Fun small, cozy, bar.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Every time I’m in Savannah I️ MUST DO Jen’s & Friends!!!! Fun place, great staff and AMAZING DRINKS!!!!