1,531 results
All reviews high ceilings basement restaurant great location the river wine and cheese exposed brick resident ghost foot ceilings cotton warehouse historic district turn down service within walking distance southern hospitality each evening biscuits and gravy rooms are beautiful other guests
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Our room was lovely, and it was so nice to stay somewhere with warmth & character. The location was perfect to walk throughout the historic downtown. The staff was very helpful & suggested great nearby restaurants. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2018

The room was a very pleasant surprise. I especially liked that the Inn is pet friendly. The staff is super nice and went out of their way to repair a billing issue. The location is ideal being within walking distance of the historic district area. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2018

the people and service was very nice and friendly . It was a last minute reservation , we have 2 pets and happily it is a pet friendly resort. For one night it's fine. But the room is very small, there are virtually no closets the bathroom is teeny tiny but the biggest offense for me is that it is not clean. The housekeeping is bad news. I dropped something on the floor and wet a paper towel to wipe it up and the filth that came up was eye opening. For a short stay, it's fine. However, I wouldn't go back. Have stayed at the Bohemian, Kempinski, the Andaz all more comfortable

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LindaD4644
InnkeeperEastBayInn, Manager at East Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Dear Linda D,
The East Bay Inn staff and I read and review every guest comment and online review to better serve our guest and correct any short coming. I do apologize there was a cleanliness issue during your stay. Our goal is to provide each guest with a comfortable clean space while visiting our property. We clearly failed during your stay.
Please consider another visit when you are in the Savannah area, I can assure you this issue has been corrected.
Ronnie Jones, Innkeeper

Reviewed January 18, 2018

My friends and I were blown away at how beautiful this Inn was. The staff was super friendly and accommodating for us. Also prices were fair for the quality of the hotel. Also there is free parking on site, and is in the heart of Savannah.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 16, 2018

My husband & I have been staying at the East Bay Inn for the past 7 years and always thoroughly enjoy our stay. The entire staff is exceptional, with the leader of Ronnie Jones being top notch. This proved to be even more true recently, as our stay was during the ice/snow storm. Even with limited staff and resources, our visit was not compromised. Everyone went out of their way to ensure that we were safe and were still able to enjoy our time in Savannah, which we did! It was a beautiful experience.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple