“A good place to eat...good food and reasonable too”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #220 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Decided to stop here for breakfast instead of our usual Cracker-barrel stop. The restaurant was located right on the main drag off of Rte 95. The restaurant overall was clean and neat...ut the restrooms were dated and could use a remodeling.

The menu was extensive, and there were several items I was ready to order, but we decided to go with the $4-$7-$8 entrees. The food was good, hot, plentiful and reasonable. For example, I ordered a 3 egg omelet with cheese and mushrooms plus a second dish of 3 pancakes....all for $7.

Service was quick, efficient and friendlly. Overall bill for two people including tip was $19.29.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

We went to breakfast on Sunday morning. There was no waiting. We were seated and asked our beverages. We looked over the menu and there was a lot to choose from. We finally decided to create our own breakfast. I had eggs over hard, breakfast potatoes, crispy bacon and pancakes, DH had eggs over easy with cheese, cheese grits, sausage patties and pancakes. Everything came out inn a timely manner, prepared as we requested it.
I would love to return to try other items.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

When I travel, I make it a point to stop at a Perkins of there is one nearby. This Perkins unfortunately does not meet the standards met by the best. I believe part of the reason is that this one caters to the transient traffic staying at the numerous nearby hotels, while other Perkins rely on a loyal customer base. While the service is always good, they take a few cost cutting shortcuts. Instead of real butter, they only have cheap margarine. They have never offered dinner rolls with my meals. They are skimpy with the gravy on the turkey dinner and last visit the stuffing was cold. I will continue to stop here, if only because it is better than the nearby competition.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017

We travel a lot and Perkins is one of our favorite places. The bakery offerings are sinful, the food and service great when you can find a location. This time we had brunch and werew satisfied when we motored on.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Lunch was very good. The soup was fresh and the sandwiches were very tasty. We enjoyed the food. The service was fast. The staff was so present and helpful. Defintly we will go back, right off I 95 south .exit 94

Date of visit: July 2017