“Awesome waffles ”

Loc's Chicken and Waffles
Ranked #160 of 963 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

I am very picky when it comes to waffles ! I am even pickier when it’s chicken and waffles . They exceeded my expectations. The service was friendly and efficient. The food came out hot and delicious. The atmosphere was fun with lots of locals talking about last nights football game all across the restaurant. We will definitely come back on our next journey to Savannah.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Attentive staff means the tables are flipped often enough that there is rarely a wait more than a few minutes. My chicken wrap with fries was nothing special; it should be labelled "Lettuce wrap with a small amount of chicken"..the chicken (what there was of it) tasted good and was buried in a packet of iceberg lettuce and a flavorless wrap. Accompanied by the usual previously frozen crinkle cut fries, nothing on my plate stood out. My partners omelet was done well and tasted good. Keep your expectations low and you will likely be happy.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Some of the best chicken and waffles I have ever had! Strawberry butter was a wonderful addition. Service was fast and friendly! I go everytime I visit Savannah.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Service was terrific. Food was good. Prices were good. If only there was just a little fruit somewhere, especially to make the waffles special. Strawberries, blueberries, peaches, etc. Easy to top the waffles. Then, next time my husband suggests Loc’s, I'd say Yes!
Table was sticky, didn't want to touch it. Maybe paper placemats would help.
Was the syrup real, or made with high fructose? Wasn't labeled so couldn't tell. "Belgian waffles" looked like regular waffles to me. I was fine with that - just say what they are. They tasted good.
So - close to 4 stars. Improvements needed.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Great Food & Service. There will be a return visit. Parking is no problem. Great for lunch hours you get in and out with plenty of time to get back to work❣️

Date of visit: July 2017