“Just like Puerto Rico!! ”

The Puerto Rico Resturant
Ranked #235 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

I just spent 10 days in Puerto Rico and the food there is amazing. I found this place 3 days after I got home and just had to try their mofongo. It is just like eating in Puerto Rico! The food here is amazing and I sat and chatted with the workers here while I was waiting for my order. They are also friendly and we talked about Puerto Rico and my trip. I have found a new favorite place in Savannah! I will be back very soon! The food is awesome!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank chads886

Reviewed December 21, 2017

If you want to taste genuine Puerto Rico food this is the place....We tried and enjoyed several different dishes and have not been disappointed. During the holiday seasons you can special order favorites like "pasteles" !!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 7, 2017

I have to start by saying that I would visit Puerto Rico once a year, the food was a major part of revisiting. Puerto Rico has its share of 4-star restaurants however the very best are the Mom & Pops located throughout. Food is a major component of family, joy, and love in Puerto Rico. Savannah has had the good fortune to have an amazing couple open up a family run restaurant. The food is outstanding and you feel like you are sitting in the couples home. Put the cell phones away and enjoy conversation, the food is freshly made so it will take anywhere from 20mins to 30mins for your order to arrive. As foodies, understand that is the good news a wait is never an issue when the food is made to order. Some things are worth the wait and this restaurant is worth the wait. No liquor license and they close at 6:00 pm. Flan lovers you will be in 7th Heaven the absolute best I have EVER tasted, east coast, west coast, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the very best. I highly recommend this restaurant and I know without a dought you will love your meal and the Flan.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Food4Thought02
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

We had mofongo with pork and the special of the day. Received great service and the food was great. Would. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017

This meal was great especially when you add the caldo de pollo to the mofongo. We also enjoyed the shrimp and chicken plate everything we ate there was cooked with the Puerto Rican flavor you look for when you are away from home. I recommend this place its small but the food was sabroso.

Date of visit: July 2017