“Atmosphere and Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2017

This is a place not to miss. Put it on your bucket list of places to dine. The shrimp and grits and chicken Mole is outstanding. The beer list and wine list is lengthy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,399)

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Tried this place on a recommendation, and the food and service were phenomenal! Very cool, hip vibe, with a wide selection of small plates and full dinners.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

We went to the Savannah Theater for a show and only had a snack before. After the show, we went here and had a wonderful dining experience. This is not my first time here and recommend it to all visitors. The service is fantastic. I ordered the Pork Chop and it was exquisite. The bar is a full bar with experienced bartenders. Highly recommend this stop.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

You have to try the Shrimp and Grits at this restaurant. Their salads are very fresh with superb dressings. The wait staff is very congenial and theyball work together. Nice night!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Spent a rainy afternoon here recently. I wondered in mainly to get out of the rain. The blue plate special was Linguine with Bolognese Sauce. Man was it good. I think I got the last serving but I'm sure glad I did. I stayed there a while trying to wait out the rain while enjoying a glass (or two) of wine. They never made me feel like I need to move on, but it was a bit later in the afternoon. The service was excellent (thanks Hopkins!).