“Great Food and Service”

Elizabeth On Thirty Seventh
Reserve with OpenTable
Elizabeth On Thirty Seventh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Drayton St.
Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything was wonderful! Parking is a little bit of a challenge but worth it. I would go back again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,149)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food and service is impeccable. Our evening here was the highlight of our trip and would make the trip back to Savannah just to go to Elizabeth on 37th.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Elizabeth on 37th is set in an antebellum home with the rooms keeping that southern charm. Parking is behind the restaurant or on the street. The food and service was excellent. We particularly enjoyed the variety on the menu and our server’s encouragement to split dishes, thus creating a terrific tasting menu. The seasonal soup was terrific, super fresh salad and dressing, perfect fish and a wonderful pecan pie/tort. Attentive service, knowledgeable staff and superb food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband & I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Elizabeth on 37th. It’s a limited menu, but everything was delicious! We both agreed that our dinner was one of the best we’ve ever had. The intimate ambiance of the old mansion & the attentive & knowledgeable staff added to our overall dining experience. I highly recommend this restaurant if you’re in Savannah.

1  Thank K-Q-Maione
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My sister recommended going here to eat. I was visiting Savannah solo. Took an Uber there since she told me it is near a not so safe area. The wait staff was attentive and saw to my every need before I needed it. My water glass never got below half full. The food was wonderful and very nicely presented. The staff was knowledgeable about the menu and the area. I was too stuffed after eating so I missed dessert which upset my sister. She said I had to go back for dessert as it brought tears to her eyes. Will have to make another trip and save room this time. The wait staff, when I asked about walking home from there to East Gaston St talked me out of it due to safety reasons and offered to call me a taxi cab. Thank you for a delightful dinner and experience and I would recommend a trip to this restaurant to anyone!