“Hole in the Wall.”

Sushi Time Towa Japanese Rest
Ranked #509 of 925 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We decided to try Sushi Time Towa after several of our friends recommended them. They are definitely a little hole in the wall restaurant.

The food was good, not the best sushi I've had, but I would definitely return!

The wait staff was attentive and friendly. My only complaint was that some servers were a little rude to the Sushi Chefs. I understand that they were busy, but demanding to know where your orders are, and getting upset because there would be a delay for some orders, put me off.

But overall it was a good experience, and we will be back!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a great place to get some quick sushi on the cheap. And it's not bad sushi either. The rolls look expertly done and taste just as good. The rest of the menu is regular filler-fare, but this place is called SUSHI Time Towa for a reason, right? This was also the restaurant that gave me my only taste of sea urchin...it was horrible, but it has nothing to do with the restaurant. And the server warned me that it "tastes like the bottom of the ocean", haha. And the description couldn't have been more perfect.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went for dinner. I wanted theTuna feast but wanted to change it up a bit. They said sure no problem. We also had the Thom roll and beef negema. All super yummy!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This place used to be our go-to lunch place and some times, dinner. The sushi was typical American but I like that. The wait people were attentive and the price was right.

I'm sure it was a money maker for the owner for a long time and now it's been too long.

I question the food safety and suggest the the owner sell it, close it or shut it down. Disappointed.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Food was ok, avocado was way too soft. Tempura was disappointing. Bathroom looked like something in a horror film, was dark with no lighting and was HOT.

1  Thank Tootiepop88