“Inexpensive tasty lunch”

Sushi Time Towa Japanese Rest
Ranked #531 of 887 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

We come here occasionally when we want some inexpensive sushi. The service is pretty good. We order the mags power booster. You et a ting sushi, a soup and salad for $15 Granted it isn't the best sushi, but for the price it is reasonable. They offer a lot of other rolls, nigiri and appetizers as well as rice with meat plates. Worth checking out if you've never been.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

We eat here a couple times a month. I LOVE their dishes. I'm big on sushi, but their teriyaki chicken is delicious too! The staff is friendly and fast. The atmosphere is casual. My kids also love their kids sushi plate!

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Had I not been with others, I would've just walked out. Ordered food that never got to us. While I was sitting with my back towards the wall, my friend in front of me pointed out that there was a 3 inch long cockroach on the wall. I started looking around on the floor and found another. Pic attached. The sushi is better at the grocery store than at this restaurant. When we told the waitress that there were roaches, she just shrugged it off. I didn't even have an appetite after that and I was terrified that there would be bugs in my food. Terrible sushi, terrible service, and lack of cleanliness. Needless to say, I will not be back.

4  Thank Brianna C
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Was there for a lunch. Ordered pretty basic stuff but at the end payed around 30$ for myself. I think for such place it's way too high. Taste was pretty ok though

Reviewed 4 March 2014

LOGISTICS: A standalone restaurant next to a small out parcel of stores near a K-Mart. Nice ambiance for a local restaurant.

FOOD: Okay. I only had this one visit Ordered Tonsaksu Pork bento-type box. The pork was so thin that the frying just obliterated any taste. Soup was okay as were veggies & rice Hot tea was not so hot but given 2nds. My lunch partner had a seared salmon with rice. Looked good.

The restaurant had an ambitious menu with reasonable prices. I was only passing thru the area visiting a friend so I can't be much help on all the other things on the menu (Maybe, too many offerings). Still, I go back as it had a nice neighborhood feel to it.