“Good sushi”

Sushi Time Towa Japanese Rest
Ranked #509 of 925 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 10, 2016

This is my favorite sushi restaurant in Savannah. The two standout items on the menu are the calamari app and the salmon feast. Two could split the salmon feast. Make sure to ask for the sushi rice that is supposed to come with it.

Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

The sushi here is the best in Savannah. I am always interested in trying something new, but I can't bring myself to get sushi anywhere else. I recommend the Randy Candy Roll. Ask for it!

1  Thank Randy M
Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

We come here occasionally when we want some inexpensive sushi. The service is pretty good. We order the mags power booster. You et a ting sushi, a soup and salad for $15 Granted it isn't the best sushi, but for the price it is reasonable. They offer a lot of other rolls, nigiri and appetizers as well as rice with meat plates. Worth checking out if you've never been.

Reviewed May 26, 2015

We eat here a couple times a month. I LOVE their dishes. I'm big on sushi, but their teriyaki chicken is delicious too! The staff is friendly and fast. The atmosphere is casual. My kids also love their kids sushi plate!

Reviewed May 18, 2015 via mobile

Had I not been with others, I would've just walked out. Ordered food that never got to us. While I was sitting with my back towards the wall, my friend in front of me pointed out that there was a 3 inch long cockroach on the wall. I started looking around on the floor and found another. Pic attached. The sushi is better at the grocery store than at this restaurant. When we told the waitress that there were roaches, she just shrugged it off. I didn't even have an appetite after that and I was terrified that there would be bugs in my food. Terrible sushi, terrible service, and lack of cleanliness. Needless to say, I will not be back.

4  Thank Brianna C