“Great Coffee Stop”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Our 4 chefs prepare fresh pastries, cakes, pies and meals for you so that you have fresh fare from local farms and relaxed dining that will not break your budget. Our Breakfast Sandwiches are legendary, our Pot Pies are in constant demand and our burgers, salads and Bistro choices provide French favorites to delight. Chef Amie formerly at Vic's on River and Cha Bella prepares delicious meals where the locals eat. Feels more like a Private Club in the parlor room with cosy leather chairs however the concrete floors remind you of the unique factory setting. It's great to sit in the parlor with a cup of coffee a glass of wine perhaps and a delicious slice of our Australin Pavlova, New York Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake or a slice of peach pie.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Interesting independent coffee shop, good food and coffee, wifi and convenient to our hotel. So much better than hotel fare!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Quaint place inside. Warm inviting decor. Coffee is definitely worth the price. Staff wasn’t overly friendly, very impartial. Overall, I recommend. Nice selection of breakfast and lunch food, although I didn’t try.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Back in my hometown, I work at a coffee shop and roastere that sells and roasts over 90 types of coffee beans from all over the world. With that said, I held the bar pretty high for this Savannah roaster. I was not disappointed. It was a pleasure to sample this fantastic coffee as well as get an epic sticker free of charge for my water bottle. Thanks Savannah! :) If I lived here, this shop would be a favorite stop.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is great when you need a coffee pit stop or when you want to have a simple breakfast of coffee and toast like I like to have (although I am sure their other breakfast options are great too).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

OMG the best cup of coffee i have ever had in my life. This place has the sweetest employees working here . So helpful and so reasonably priced