“Christmas Parade Weekend”

Boar's Head Grill & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Boar's Head Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$8 - US$39
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: River Street
Description: Boar's Head Grill & Tavern, Savannah's first restaurant on Historic River Street, has been a favorite for locals and tourists the past 50 years. Locally owned and operated by Chef Philip & Charlene Branan, Boar's Head offers casual, waterfront dining in a unique restored cotton warehouse built in the 1800's. Specializing in the finest USDA aged steaks, chops, live Maine lobster, local seafood and sinfully delicious desserts, Chef Branan caters to every diners needs. Relax and unwind with your favorite cocktails before and after dinner in our Tavern with a spectacular view of the Savannah River while watching the Ships pass by! Price (Price reflects the average cost of dinner, including one drink and tip) $30 and under
Reviewed 1 week ago

Patrick was a wonderful waiter. His recommendation for Shrimp & Grits was amazing. My husband ordered fried shrimp and really enjoyed his food. the White Chocolate cheesecake was wonderful. I wish I had gotten the name of the chardonnay that was served because it was that good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came here after 930pm and to my joy they are still open! I'm 6 months pregnant had the special of pork tenderloin.The bbq is amazing! So happy I found this place!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went here with my husband and we had only planned on getting an appetizer as we were not very hungry. But when we arrived my husband decided he wanted a full meal. So we ordered the oysters Rockefeller, which were nice and hot and had a good flavor. He ordered a cheeseburger which was awesome! The meat tasted very fresh and the burger sauce on the side was very good too. I ordered just a small cup of the she crab soup, but it was nothing to write home about. I’ve certainly had much better. However, our waiter was very attentive. Pretty good place.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have been to the Boar's Head many times over the past 12 years. The food is always top-notch. The bouillabaisse is excellent.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We ate there on a very quiet Sunday night. The food was quite good. Service was friendly and attentive. Atmosphere was very tavernish. Check it out.