Stayed h er e overnight to meet with some friends. This motel definitely takes you back to the 60's. Beautiful retro motel that plays 50 and 60's music in the parking lot, retro furniture with a red dial phone. The room is very quaint, clean and comfortable, not a hotel size room, but better. The staff is great, coffee hot and good and Krispy creams are fresh. Location is walking distance to music, food and shopping. I will stay here every me I visit savannah, which is about twice a year. Brings back fond memories of vacation as a child and a time of innocence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah