Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$69
BestWestern.com
Hyatt Regency Savannah(Savannah)
US$152
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$178
US$159
US$120
US$109
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$206
US$207
US$170
  • Restaurant
Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$153
The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$164
US$149
Official Hotel
1,829 results
All reviewsmoon pierc colakrispy kreme donutsretro feelretro motelfree popcornretro themegreat retrogreyhound stationhistoric districtfun place to staywithin walking distanceclose to downtownroad noisedowntown savannahbed was comfortableriver street
Reviewed September 13, 2017

The hotel looks very nice, staff is very friendly (although the trainee was a bit different). At the outside there is music which is a little loud and it keeps on playing till late at night so you hear the music when you try to sleep. Breakfast is nothing more than coffee and donuts which was not so nice for us, expected a real breakfast.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank sanooknl
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I booked this hotel several months ago for a Labor Day weekend trip. I was contacted about a month before my trip to advise me that due to an external problem the hotel was flooded and they would not be up and running by my reservation date. They then contacted me and let me know that they had booked me in a nearby hotel at the same rate, and they would be taking care of any difference in price. We were set up at a nearby hotel and the hotel staff was above and beyond friendly and accommodating! Kudos to the Thunderbird for being so attentive and booking us at a great location nearby! Next trip to Savannah I will be sure to book with you!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2017

We booked our reservations through Groupon. As the hotel didn't have our number , they had no way to reach us. We got there and the place was closed! One of the staff met us and explained the water situation and told us that we had been rebooked at the Quality Inn around the corner. We srre disappointed, we were really looking forward to staying there. We may try again next year, but we will call first!

Room Tip: Confirm that the issues have been resolved
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindie B
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Got an email from the Thunderbird Inn saying my September reservation was cancelled and they were sorry. Called the hotel and was told the same thing, no options for alternative hotels or any advice. So I and my friend cancelled our trips at $200 expense each (after making sure there was no hotel in the historic district we could get at a decent rate on such short notice). A week later I get a call from Crystal telling me that we had been moved to another hotel. I was stunned and explained the email and previous call with the Thunderbird Inn and Crystal just said "I am so sorry, I am going to have a manager call you back about this tomorrow". Tomorrow was 5 days ago. I am so disappointed in the Thunderbird Inn's response to this that when I do re-book, I will probably (and sadly) have to find a different hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2017

No complaints! Loved the oldies playing in the parking lot and the RC and Moon Pies..great retro decor...friendly service...eco friendly shampoo and soap dispensers...and we walked EVERYWHERE safely! (Even at 1 in the morning lol)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel