“Beytagh House - genuine "southern hospitality"!”
other travellers have booked this property
front of Beytagh front door
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
front of Beytagh
front door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Joanna M
Paradise Valley, Arizona
“Beytagh House - genuine "southern hospitality"!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

I had been to Savannah once before this trip and so understood the layout of the historic district. I specifically chose Beytagh because I was travelling with my Canadian parents who had never been to Savannah and wanted them to experience the "old" south, versus a hotel or modernized carriage house. Beytagh was absolutely delightful! The owner has gone out of his way to preserve this historic property but at the same time make it warm and inviting to guests. We had plenty of room and it was so enjoyable to get up in the morning and sip our coffee on the back porch while we chatted about all that we wished to do that day. The free parking was a huge bonus. On the day we arrived the owner had left soft music playing and the place was spotless. Plenty of towels and the beds were so comfortable. Plenty of room for a group of 4 and this would be a perfect choice for two couples. The best part about Beytagh is that you make an instant friend in Paul the owner. He was extremely accessible for questions about the city and has left plenty of materials in the home itself for ideas about where to eat, see, etc. He directed us to the local grocery store. We ate breakfast at the house each morning and then headed out on our day. Usually we returned right about happy hour and then enjoyed snacks, libations, and stories about our day's adventures in the "main parlor" before setting out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants. When we returned home we would again meet in the "parlor" and sip after dinner drinks munching on sweet treats we had purchased at one of the many local candy stores. I felt extremely safe in the house with other vacationers on either side of us. I would gladly stay at Beytagh again as it's the most economical and comfortable way to visit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The old world charm of the place and easy walking distance to the rest of the historic district
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
1 Apr 2014
Dear Joanna,
Thank you much for taking the time to review your stay at Beytagh House.

You are possessed of a glowing sensibility.

I am so very pleased that you and your guests experienced the parlor as a parlor should be experienced; lively conversations with light refreshment and libations.

Especially I am pleased that you embraced the historic atmosphere that I tried to maintain.

I too felt an instant connection with your spirit.

I wish you well and all the best,
Paul
Beytagh House LLC
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing