“Find and alternative ”

Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

I went right around 1:30 for lunch and there was not a soul in the place. I should have known that it wasn’t a good sign, but since I was in foot my choices were not many.
Overall sushi is flavorless and prices are high. Would not recommend other than service is friendly.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

This place is very legit. They carry Toro and flounder even. Very fresh. The service was super quick and courteous. Portions were more than generous for the price they charge. Wasabi was fresh and sushi was very very well presented. Overall, very impressed! Royce was fantastic!

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

So we stopped in last night for a quick dinner with our baby. The sake was 2 for 1 and we really enjoyed that. Our server was very attentive I can't remember his name but he had short blonde hair. The soup was good and salad was ok. I ordered the tuna roll and my husband ordered the sashimi deluxe and we split the chicken and hibachi steak. The hibachi was my favorite I loved the cabbage and bean sprouts in the rice. My husband was disappointed with the sashimi deluxe it seemed very small for the portion and price. It only had 15 very small pieces. The server did such a great job taking care of us that we didn't even want to complain or make it a big deal and would come back but just not order the sashimi next time.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

We had lunch on a Tuesday in December. There were several groups of locals in and out having lunch so, thats always a good sign. We went for sushi only and left happy. We had a spider roll, salmon nigiri, Savannah sunrise, Savannah Beach, and tuna maki. We also had a salad with the seafood sauce dressing. The salad was good because of the dressing but it was basically a small bowl of iceberg lettuce. I would suggest they add something to it — few shreds of cabbage and carrots would go a long way just to make it look better. So, unless your meal comes with a salad don’t spend the extra money. We will definitely return next time we are in Savannah.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

This place was not far from our hotel on MLK Jr. Blvd. We were on our way (walking) to a walking ghost tour & saw this place on our way. We decided to stop in since we weren't very hungry & my sweetie only wanted soup (he is not a sushi fan but does eat Japanese off the hibachi menu).

We opted to sit at the sushi bar. We both ordered the miso soup (very good) & I ordered off the sushi menu at the recommendation of the sushi guy. He (& the sushi--first picture) did not disappoint. It was delectable. As we were having our conversation w/the sushi guy, he let me try Hamachi (yellowtail--second picture). The Happy Hour Special (third picture) was just made for a table of 4 & the sushi guy let me take a picture before it was taken to the table. It looked delish. Apparently very popular.

The place was clean & servers were professional.