“Good Brunch”
Review of Pacci

Pacci
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 936 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Italy meets Savannah at Pacci Italian Kitchen, located in Washington Square in downtown Savannah, with tranquil patio dining and a unique apertivo hour.
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Good food, inside Brice Hotel. Limited menu but extremely convenient, if staying at the hotel. Very nice European feel!

BenC5064, General Manager at Pacci, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hello James!

Thanks for the 5 star feedback! Hope we get to see you again soon!

warm regards,

General Mananger
Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I arrived later in the eve after a long trip to stay at the Brice Hotel, of which this restaurant is a part. I sat at the bar, it was a busy night with locals and residents. I ordered 3 starter plates and a great glass of white wine. The staff are all very friendly, energetic and are serious about the food. (It can be touch and go on your own but I didn’t feel uncomfortable at all they made me feel very welcome). The dishes were all amazing but special mention to the meatballs. Nice touch, a mug of hot water to have tea back in my room.
I’ve eaten in Italy many times and this is authentic great quality food.
Next day I had breakfast of 2 poached eggs, sausage, potatoes and sourdough toast, an amazing green juice, and the most delicious decaf almond milk latte (tricky to get right in many places). I wasn’t hungry until late afternoon.
Keep up the great work!

1  Thank fmcar2018

Hello!
Thanks for taking the time to reach out to let us know you enjoyed your experience with us here at Pacci! We pride ourselves on our whole team loving what they do and it's nice to see a guest see that! Glad you had a good time and hopefully we get an opportunity to see you again soon!
Take care!

Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar
714-287-4400

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The food is always excellent and in keeping with the coastal Georgia vibe. They use local Atlanta cocktail mixers and the cocktails are excellent

Hi!
Thanks for the kind words! We love our cocktails and are glad someone else does too!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We had dinner and breakfast here as part of a one night stay at the Kimpton Brice. I ordered the arugula, prosciutto, and fig flatbread while my husband had cavatelli pasta. His comments were that it was good, not exceptional. We both ordered salads to start which were very good. My flatbread came sadly lacking in toppings, There were slices without any fig, others without any prosciutto, and one with neither. I brought it to the attention of the server. She agreed, and at the end of the meal, we received 10% off, which was nice, but I'd rather have had a great flatbread. We had breakfast here the next morning and it was excellent. Recommend the lemon ricotta pancakes - excellent!

Hi!
Looks like we missed the mark on making your experience perfect. We pride ourselves on quality and consistency with all our menu. And, obviously we failed on your visit with the flatbread. One of our staples that should always be great! Love to get a chance to see you again and redeem ourselves next time you're in Savannah! Take care,

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a mid range option in savannah.

The food menu is varied and different from most others based on an Italian theme. The portions are reasonably sized and not as frighteningly large as many places.

The kids menu and colouring was also good.

Service was excellent and very friendly. The atmosphere was lively but not in your face. We had a good time and would use this place frequently if we were longer in savannah.

We enjoyed it. The watermelon starter is excellent.

Hi Nick!
Glad you liked your time at Pacci! We do strive to have some diverse options and to have something for everyone! Hope to see you again! Thanks Nick!