2,795 results
All reviews rooftop pool valet parking hi express great location the river historic district within walking distance corner room free breakfast city garage bay st self park per day would definitely stay here again trolley stop front desk staff valet service
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

The best experience at Holiday Inn Express in downtown Savannah... I felt it was an extension of family. We were treated with great love and a special thanks to Mark, who made sure our trip was first class in getting us settled, Faye who took time on her day off to take us to eat at Mrs Wilkes, what an awesome experience, Teresa the event planner was over the top as well in seeing we experienced as many things as possible in our 3 day stay, along with Michael, Lavitia, Shavon, and our tour guide mr. Komedy and Leevon the shuttle driver.. kudos to an amazing staff at the Holiday inn Express on E Bay Street ❤️

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We stay here often (two to four times each year for the past nine years). The location is convenient to Savannah sites and restaurants. Beds are comfortable. Breakfast buffet is very good with such food choices as fresh peaches and Cinnabon pastries.
The best feature of the breakfast is Faye who greeted us with “Forgot your smile? Don’t worry I have extra.” Her wonderful attitude really made the breakfast great.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Wendy M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

First of all, we are absolutely delighted you continue to trust us and our Holiday Inn Express Savannah Historic District team for your lodging when you come to Savannah. We really love hosting you each time you come to stay with us!
Great to hear you found your bed to be just as comfortable, and your breakfast to be satisfying with our choices of fresh peaches and Cinnabon pastries, and more! Doesn't the breakfast area smell great every morning as those Cinnabon pastries come out of the oven..the best!!
We are also so grateful for your kind words about Ms. Faye on our breakfast team. She is a gem! Next time you come, ask her for her peach cobbler recipe...it is amazing!
Can't wait to see you again - hope its soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time in Savannah With o it stay at the Holiday Inn Express. The hostess(Faye Harris) was amazing and personable. She Really made our mornings.The breakfasts were well organized and the food was delicious.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Wendy M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

We are just thrilled you had such a wonderful time with us at our Holiday Inn Express Savannah Historic District! Just knowing that you found our team to be "wonderful," and make a special point to recognize Ms. Faye, really makes us feel great! We'll be sure to let her and the entire breakfast team know how much you enjoyed your breakfast each morning.
Please come back and stay with us again the next time you plan a trip to Savannah - we truly enjoyed hosting you!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We had a good stay in this hotell in Savannah. Room was nice and car was parked for us. Breakfast was an ordinary Holiday Inn breakfast. Good Hotel, really great pancakes and sweets. Located very central to the old historic town along the river.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Wendy M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your stay at our Holiday Inn Express Savannah Historic District! So pleased you enjoyed your room and your breakfast - those pancakes are pretty awesome, if I do say so myself!
We hope you will come back and stay with us again the next time Savannah is in your travels plans.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I originally booked thru booking.com and will not do so again. I drove 12 hours to get to Savannah,called the hotel to let them know we'd be there closer to 7pm. The girl that answer the phone, Natalie, was very polite and helpful, but could not find my booking. Gave her my booking number, name, verified the address and date to make sure I had the right hotel. I was 7 hours into my drive at this time. She assured me not to worry about it and they'd figure it out when I got there. When I did finally arrive I was greeted by Par'ris. Very friendly, understanding and helpful. She got Bryana for me, and she absolutely took care of everything. I had my phone with the booking number,dates,times and everything. No one could still find it in the system. Bryana told me not to worry about it she was gonna take care of everything, and she did,and all this only took a few minutes mind you.and Par'ris was talking to me and my wife between other guests, asking about our trip and so forth. Gave great recommendations for restaurants and attractions along with directions. These two made me feel welcome from that start and bent over backwards to take care of my issue,that wasn't even the hotel's fault. I'll be back,stay here again, but book directly next time.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

There is nothing better that to read a review detailing how our team members at our Holiday Inn Express Savannah Historic Distinct demonstrate awesome customer service! Thank you for recognizing the great efforts by Natalie, Par'ris and Bryana. All three of them are fantastic members of our front desk team, and we are delighted they took such great care of you.
We'll be here for you the next time you come to Savannah - hope its soon!