“Great Tacos”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Treylor Park is a bit of a dive, but those are my kind of places. Especially if they have some good food and beer to back it up. Treylor Park delivers with very tasty tacos at reasonable prices. I also enjoyed the fried banana peppers. Here in the south we fry most anything, but not just everybody gets frying right. These were delicious. Now, if somebody could just explain the huge jar of gummy bears on the bar.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,517)

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We came as a family.
There was a brief wait and no where to really wait inside so we took a walk and waited for a text notification.

The restaurant is decorated with a trailer park theme. There was a large tV in the dining area. They played some classic 80s movies. PG/ PG13 if you're sensitive to that, don't sit indoors.

Our server was very attentive. Friendly. Lots of southern hospitality.

We enjoyed friend banana peppers as an app as well as avocado fries. I enjoyed a veggie burger. My son enjoyed grilled cheese. My husband enjoyed the caprese sandwich. Everything was delicious and tasted fresh.

I'd definitely return when we come back to Savannah.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Loud. We sure enjoyed the food, but it’s not conducive to conversation. It’s been three days, and I can’t remember what I ate so I wouldn’t say it was memorable in terms of great meal. I do remember there were plenty of options that looked interesting. It was good though and apparently there’s a beer garden out back that may be more peaceful setting. Sweet staff!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome experience at Treylor Park. My boyfriend and I dined in the beer garden. The bartender, Vince, was nothing short of amazing. He gave us so many great recommendations and really went above and beyond. It began raining while we were out there and it only added to the experience! Had an awesome time drinking great cocktails, watching the rain, and even Back to the Future was on the tv! Try the Illegally Blonde... my fave!

Reviewed September 14, 2018

The dishes here are interesting and unusual, but very tasty. It's quite a small place and difficult to get a table. We went for a late lunch (after 2:00 pm) and there was a 45 minute wait. The hostess had an attitude, but our waitress was super. There is a huge TV which is distracting and loud. Like all restaurants in Savannah, it's expensive! Lunch for 3 people was nearly $90. Been there, done that, will try somewhere else next time.