“Oh my goodness!!!!”

Ranked #7 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: American, African
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If I could give them 6 stars I would! Their food was some of the best I’ve ever tasted. No lie! We just happened to come across this little gem and it did not disappoint. The staff was so fun and helpful. They helped us choose what to try and what sauces to add. I had the vege wrap and my husband tried Oliver’s lunch over rice. My vegetable wrap had fresh veges that were perfectly cooked wrapped in a pita with some wonderful sauces. So good!! My husbands dish had chicken and two types of sausage. The chicken was so moist and tender and the sausages melted in your mouth. Their signature ice tea was fabulous as well with free refills. Portions are large, so you will not leave hungry!! You can tell the staff and management really take pride in their restaurant and truest want to make the customer happy. We even bought two bottles of sauce and some tea to take home to Maryland. Highly recommend this place!!!! 6 stars!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,621)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My mom and I visited on a Thursday afternoon. We weren’t sure how or what to order so we just went for it. We split The Conquistador and enjoyed it with s cold beer in Oglethorpe Square. It was delicious!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

OMG ! Just had an amazing Godfather sandwich. Initially, I was planning on just hummus till they gave us samples. If you’re in a rush, you should probably order online or via phone. #Ammaazziinng!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The food was very delicious! I am not a big fan of blood sausage. But theirs was great! Their home sausage was excellent as well as the chicken. One thing I should say is SHARE!!!!! The plates are huge.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A must go to when in Savannah, great combination of ingridients, great sauces and great staff. Nice to meet Shawn!