“Cheap, Easy and Tasty”

Ranked #71 of 914 Restaurants in Savannah
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I often pop in here for lunch during work. They have a variety of sandwiches, hot dogs, wraps plus ice cream and shakes. Everything I have tried has been yummy, cheap and quick. I'm partial to the slaw dogs, the BLT and the egg salad sandwich. And the classic chocolate shake.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

We had lunch here with our group of Girl Scouts and it was great. I had the BLT and it was amazing. Girls had ice cream and they loved it . They have a Girl Scout Lunch Special. My daughter loved the hotdog. Place was clean and staff were friendly. Put this on your must do.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

I was between tours and needed a bite to eat. Had a craving for a basic turkey on white with mayo, lettuce and tomato. Soda Pop Shoppe fit the bill, great fresh ingredients, fast friendly service, nice prices. In the heart of downtown. Go local and grab a bite here!

Reviewed March 18, 2017

This place is so adorably kitsch. It's so cheap, the staff were friendly, food was so tasty. You can't beat it for a quick bite to eat. We went back 2 days in a row on our USA road trip. No complaints here!

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

The BLTS were soooooooooooo good. It had the perfect amount of everything. The egg salad was super good. The praline cream ice cream was so yummy and had a lot of flavor. This was one of the best experiences ever.