1,803 results
All reviews secret garden wine hour yoga mat premier king free bikes dog friendly hotel boutique hotel historic district the river mini bar social hour southern hospitality beautiful hotel living room loved this hotel third floor valet parking
Reviewed August 11, 2018

My husband and I decided to drive down from Atlanta for a quick weekend trip to Savannah and it was the best decision ever! When we arrived, we were greeted with a warm southern welcome as it was the hotels happy hour where they serve their signature Brice Tea (so delicious!). The room was beyond what we anticipated. We couldn't decide if we wanted to hangout in the living space or bedroom more! The bathroom tub was dreamy. Can I have one of those tubs in my house, please? The staff and valet were very accommodating and offered great advice on what to do and where to eat while Downtown. I even shared how much I enjoyed their signature tea with the staff and it was a pleasant surprise to arrive back to our room one evening to a "Brice Tea Party!" Thanks Logan, Adrian, and Lucas! The hotels main lobby is full of books to read for the book lovers. The lovely courtyard can serve as a quick escape for a moment of time alone or a time to meet and chat with the other guest. And if you are a dog lover, the cutest dogs can be seen coming and going, too! I will definitely make this my go to hotel whenever staying in Savannah, GA.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kelsichamilton
alfoncemckinney, Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear Kelsi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this awesome review. The staff mentioned will be so happy to see how they impacted your stay. We love that you love us and we can't wait to have you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I'm not sure if it's their dog policy, but this hotel was not clean. Our first room was not vacuumed so we switched rooms. We stayed two nights. The room and hotel had a fairly noticeable wet dog smell. Next time, we will not stay at pet friendly hotels.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Boston-RedSox-USA

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for visiting the Brice. I appreciate your feedback as it only helps us improve for future guest. I am sorry that this was your first and only impression of the Brice. I will definitely let the housekeeping team know of the cleanliness issues.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying I have 2 rescue dogs who I love. I am an animal lover. But when I am on vacation the last thing I want to hear as I am relaxing in my room is dogs barking non stop. We had checked into the Brice and were warmly welcomed. After going out to dinner and walking the town we were tired and returned to our room around 7 pm. We sat in our room and listened to a chorus of dogs barking. A few non stop. Since we were in no immediate rush of sleeping we just laid in the room questioning why we were placed on the second floor by the elevator and dog rooms when we were dog less. (We had reservations so it wasn’t a last minute stop.) We overheard a guest walk into his room and say “hell no”. Finally around 9:30 the barking ring leaders family returned and the barking stopped. This was after security had been on the floor obviously alerted by another disgruntled guest. I overheard him say on his walkie talkie “I am not going in there”.
We stay at the Kimpton in Vero Beach regularly. Many dogs stay there. We have never heard such noise as we did here. If you are late to go to bed and early to rise than this is the place for you.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
alfoncemckinney, Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear Kimandalek,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am sorry to see that your stay was spoiled by a barking dog. We are extremely popular with the pet community since Savannah is so pet friendly. We try our best to create a great balance between guest with dogs and guest without. I apologize about the barking dog and hope that we get another chance as it is not always this crazy at the Brice.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Nothing but positive things to say about our stay here! Hotel clean, modern and customer service unbeatable. Dog friendly is an understatement!! They treated the pup like royalty. I cannot say enough about the AMAZING front door staff!!! They started off every day by making me smile. They are charming, funny, helpful and go above and beyond to make you feel like a VIP!! Special shout out to Mo, Adrian and Ken plus many others who made our stay so enjoyable! Cannot wait to come back! Also, I left behind some clothing which was quickly returned to me thru a website that Kimpton partners with. Thank you!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jstewnc1,
Thank you for staying at the Brice! We are so happy to see that you truly enjoyed your time with us. I will be sure to let the valet team how well of a job they did with your stay. Thank you again for staying at the Brice and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was faaaaaabulous! The room, the staff (Denise, Maurice, Lucas, etc), and the special teeatment of our 4 legged family member as well, went above and beyond any other hotel we have stayed at in Savannah!
We will be back in a month & wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Bodybychristine507,
Thank you!!!!! I am so happy that you loved your time at the Brice!! We truly hope to see you back real soon!