1,858 results
All reviews secret garden yoga mat wine hour premier king happy hour dog friendly hotel free bikes boutique hotel historic district the river mini bar southern charm social hour beautiful hotel living room loved this hotel valet parking
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We arrived on Wednesday morning after taking the overnight Amtrak train from Washington - the last train to be going through the Carolinas and onto Georgia and Florida. We had asked for an early check in. We were only due to stay 2 nights and move onto Charleston for 3 nights but Charleston was evacuating due to hurricane Florence so they quickly extended our stay for 5 nights at the Brice. How lucky are we ! The hotel is excellent very friendly staff, very laid back in the Georgia style. Our room 218 is very spacious as it is a corner room. The beds are large and very comfortable and the hotel not only provides free internet and hurricane updates but also offers a free happy hour 5-6 pm with free wine, cocktail and hors d’oeuvres. !
The staff could not be more helpful and sooooo friendly.
We dined in their Italian restaurant 1st night and food was great. We had breakfast this morning- also excellent value.
We consider ourselves very fortunate to have had to extend our stay and holiday in the Brice in Savannah.
Savannah is gorgeous with fabulous restaurants, museums, shops and an excellent choice of trolley companies which allow you to discover this charming city in an easy lazy way. Make sure you stroll down Jones street east and west to admire the stunning architecture.
As of today Charleston airport is closed so don’t know how we will connect flights on Monday back to England ! But guess we’ll know more on Sunday when hopefully Charleston airport will hopefully reopen. The joys of traveling. What an adventure and U will never forget my trip for my 60thbirthday

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
alfoncemckinney, Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear Jan,
What a rough start! Well I am happy to see that the Brice was here to save the day! Happy Birthday to you and I hope next time we can celebrate with a little less stress!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I would definitely recommend this hotel. The valet greeted us every time we entered and the concierge was so helpful and friendly. I loved the decor in the lobby and also the free daily coffee and wine! The bathroom could have used some updating, but otherwise the room was great. We did end up ubering alot, but only because the weather wasn't great. I think if you are fine with 15 minute or so walks, this is a great location. If and when I return to Savannah I will definitely be staying here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Chelsey,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am so happy to see that you had a wonderful time with us. I would like to let you know we do have some upgraded bathrooms if you make another visit to Savannah that our Front Desk team could definitely show you.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

My husband and I stayed here with his parents last week and we had the most wonderful experience. The hotel is in a great location, has very comfortable best and THE BEST STAFF!!! We especially wanted to thank Logan at the front desk and Mo from valet. Thanks for making our trip so special.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2018

We stayed at the Kimpton Brice for one night never having visited Savannah and were very satisfied. We got in to town early and were fortunate enough to check in before 4pm, which was great. The hotel is laid out in a strange way so to get to our room we had to traverse a breezeway and take the elevator in a separate building. While a bit awkward, it was not inconvenient. The hotel as three floors, a small pool, a patio, and a restaurant attached (near the hotel entrance). There is complimentary wine hour at 5pm daily and coffee/tea every morning. The hotel is very much pet friendly (free treats for pups), staff is service-oriented, and the rooms are nicely decorated and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were a delight. My only complaint is that there is no self-parking available, so your only option is valet (for $29/day) since street parking is also paid by the hour.

Room tip: Pick a room on the second or third floor, and away from Bay Street due to traffic
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We had our first cousins girls trip and stayed at the beautiful Brice Hotel in Savanah. I can’t say enough about this hotel. It is beautiful, clean, in the perfect location and the staff are amazing. The restaurant at the hotel was delicious and the complimentary wine hour doesn’t hurt either! Savanah is a beautiful city, full of history and so many things to do. We had an amazing trip and can’t wait to go back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends