Based on TA reviews, we booked early for April. After receiving confirmation message saying "Do Not Disturb the Ghosts," we had some reservations. Decided to go w/positive vibes and gladly vouch for positive reviews. Yes, valet was pricey, but service was prompt and courteous and we rarely needed car in this walking town. Loved the Parkview room on the fourth floor with view of John Wesley Monument in Reynolds Square. Room tastefully decorated with period furnishings. Sink counter space very limited, but side window sill proved very useful. Nice touches like the complimentary breakfast, turn down service, wine and cheese, warm cookies in the evening and friendly staff added to our pleasant stay. No mysterious knocks on our door just a warm, fuzzy feeling when we left!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square