Stayed here for the Saturday before and after our week on Jekyll Island. First Saturday was not as pleasant due to air conditioner that barely got cold. Watched desk agent change our room from second to first floor for our return stay so that walking our dog was a bit easier. When we checked in the second Saturday, we were informed our room was back on the second floor. After a bit, we got it straightened out. Free breakfast in the small dining area. Roof top patio was nice surprise for relaxing. Staff was friendly. No frills but a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn Savannah Historic District is conveniently located in the heart of the national historic district. This Savannah, GA hotel provides the ultimate location for travelers visiting this graceful and charming Southern city. Visitors can stroll through the many shops, boutiques and restaurants on River Street, which is adjacent to the hotel. Make the vacation complete with a visit to the exciting City Market, located less than one block away, and featuring a variety of unique shops, restaurants and nightspots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Heart Of Savannah Hotel Savannah
- Quality Inn Heart Savannah
- Quality Inn Savannah
- Savannah Quality Inn