“Great location”

Hampton Inn Savannah - Historic District
Ranked #14 of 116 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great experience from start to end. Walking distance to all, clean and the staff was wonderful. Ms Pat was a delight each morning at breakfast! Looking forward to another stay in Savannah at this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,718)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at Hampton Inn many times over the years, and this time I was not disappointed.The staff was very pleasant and eager to be of service. The valet parking service was prompt. The location is great. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only negative is that it has apparently been a while since their last update of the facilities - frayed carpet in the room, chipped paint on the doorway, scratched woodwork. That said, I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ms Pat and John gave great service. Breakfast was delicious! I will be returning to the Hampton Inn as soon as I can. I also loved the variety that was given for breakfast. It also helped that the view was great!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Leonard M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Vj003300:

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. Pat and John are terrific team members. Thank you for mentioning their contribution to your stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our great amenities and look forward to the next chance we get to serve you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an extremely pleasant stay at this Hampton Inn. Location was fantastic, hotel was clean and staff was very friendly. Would highly recommend this hotel. The complimentary breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear BBC102:

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recognizing our tremendous team and for recommending us to to the TripAdvisor community! I look forward to your return and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were in town for my wife’s birthday. Mrs. Pat, who serves at breakfast, deserves any good this world has to offer. She takes pride in her job. I’d hire her in a minute. She went above and beyond not only to make my wife and me happy. Please make sure she’s treated well here, or she will be treated well somewhere else. It’ll be your loss.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Luke G:

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. Ms. Pat is tremendous employee and certainly does take pride in what she does. We are lucky to have such great team members here at the Hampton! People like Ms. Pat make my job easy, so thank thank you for recognizing what she does. I look forward to the next opportunity we have to accommodate your needs should you return to our beautiful city.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Went for New Years eve. A good location for us to take the Georgia Queen riverboat. Hotel was much nicer than expected
. Room very clean and comfortable. Breakfast served in a really nice setting with buffet section separate from eating area.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed very quiet even tho it was NY's eve
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Leonard M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Kid935:

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. New Year's eve is a wonderful time to be in Savannah, and I am happy to hear that enjoyed your time with us. The Georgia Queen is a beautiful boat, as we do our end of year party's there every year. I look forward to your return and may this year exceed your previous experience.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Pros:
-Great experience starting with the reservationists to the lobby check-in staff
-Hotel is perfectly located
-Staff very courteous and always busy
-Hotel spotless, even the stairwell (I don’t do elevators)
-The Hampton Inn free breakfast, as always, was spot on
-Safe feeling and easy walking access to all of historic Savannah. We parked in the city garage on Saturday morning and never returned to the car until Monday

Cons:
-$25 daily valet parking (I completely understand it but I’m cheap)

Most certainly recommend this hotel and as a Hilton Honors member, most certainly will be returning.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple