“Repeat Customers!”

George's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 295 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 21, 2018

We are from out of town and made a special trip to Fort Smith recently so my son could once again enjoy George's. We especially enjoy the burgers (all variations) and the desserts.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Took my husband and grand daughter for their first time to eat here. I've been several times before and wanted them to experience the fry avalanche. We were not disappointed! My husband got the hickory burger; I got the cheese steak and our three year old grand got the mac n cheese. Everything was perfectly made fresh and delicious! My husband's eyes when he saw all those fries was priceless! Our little one cleaned her plate which NEVER happens. She even enjoyed some of my fries. I got a piece of baklava to go and it was mouthwatering scrumptious! If you're on Grand Ave, swing by and give them a try! You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018

I'm not usually a hamburger food place person but heard great reviews and didn't want a lot to eat so we tried. Wow I was very pleased with the food. I got the Philly Cheese Steak wrap and it was wonderful . I could eat one of these every week. Lol. And a plate full of French fries come with meals. Friendly workers also- I will eat here again when in Ft Smith

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

My family likes to come here to eat when we want to relax and have a casual good meal. The food could be described as “comfort” or down-home cooking, with generous portions of French fries and yummy burgers. Staff is usually pleasant and casually dressed. The kind of place where they know most of the patrons by name.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Friendly and helpful waitresses. Best burger place in town but they offer so much more! Their Greek sandwich is fantastic! Come try out their selection of salads, appetizers, chicken salad, soup, or best ever burgers! The burger comes with fresh cut fries. Best experience ever!! Save room for dessert choices!! They offer a kids menu selection too. This business also helps place persons who have disabilities in jobs they can be successful at, and they’re doing a good job with that. I try to eat here when I’m near this town. They have a veggie burger. Chicken Pasta Salad. Catfish, chicken fried chicken with cream gravy, spaghetti, chicken strips, etc.

Date of visit: April 2018