“I love Thursday because it is barbecue”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Western Sizzlin Steak & More
Ranked #120 of 280 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 13, 2016

They have a lot of good food on the menu and on the buffet. But Thursday they have barbecue which is my favorite.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

My wife and I went for an early supper at 5 pm. They were not busy at that time. My french fries were very under cooked. My steak was over cooked. It took 25 minutes to get my food. It has been years since I have been there, now I remember why.

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

Based on the outside we thought it was going to be a sit down restaurant. Once we got inside you order at the window and they brought the food to you. It was quick and easy! Very good. We loved the steak and burgers!

Reviewed February 10, 2016

Quick and easy meals. I like my steak medium so I order it medium rare and it always comes well done no matter what. but hey what do you expect 5 star dining?

Reviewed July 9, 2015

Weather you eat buffet or order a steak from the menu, Western Sizzlin is hard to beat.It's very economical priced great food and you will never leave hungry. The fresh baked deserts are great but simple,Ilove it!