“Great Fish & Chicken”

Western Sizzlin Steak & More
Ranked #130 of 267 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This place always has great food. The catfish is great an does not taste like the stuff from overseas. The fried chicken is just like grandma used to make, delicious. The Senior buffet is a great deal for us in the older crowd. You can alo request a baked spud when you order buffet, there the best in town. Great steaks but a little on the high side. A great place to take a hungry family for a budget price.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

First time I've ever left steak on my plate in my life. Steak was cooked fine (medium rare ) but I had to remove it quickly from the cast iron gimmick otherwise it would have quickly become medium. Seasoning was disappointing. Steak was so salty it was inedible.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We always enjoy the buffet. A good selection, with a wonderful salad bar and desserts. I always enjoy the cabbage, massed potatoes and gray. I love their bread selection. The ribs and steaks are our favorites. The cobblers and ice cream always top off our visits.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We had not eaten here in about 6 years so was not sure what to expect. But, we were pleasantly surprised that the buffet was still one of the best around. Tons of salad options, all fresh, full and tasty. There were plenty of meat choices too. The baked potato bar was good. The waitress brought me a good hot potato from the kitchen upon request. The desert bar had tons of tasty options too. You can't go wrong eating here because if you don't do the buffet, you have about 20 plus options to choose from to order. If you leave hungry.... it's your own fault! Also age 55 and up get the SR discount.....I got my first one there! Thanks Sizzlin!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

They have a lot of good food on the menu and on the buffet. But Thursday they have barbecue which is my favorite.