All reviewskiddie pooltgi fridaysbasketball courthot tubgreat hotelhotel staffclean roomsexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againstaff was friendlybusiness tripfitness centereasy accessin townwafflesthe breakfast area
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Everything was really wonderful! The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, the food was good. The shuttle from the airport to the hotel was really great too! They even took me to get a new power cord for my laptop!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnFortSmith, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that your enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction, and take pride in a job well done. Please come see us again.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Hampton Inn has a great employee in Britany, who worked the evening shift. She was welcoming and informative. Good employees go a long way to help make satisfied and repeat customers. This was an impressive Hampton Inn - modern and clean. Our King Bed was just right! The room (324) was clean and well equipped with Frig and Microwave. There were a lot of restaurants close by and some just a short walk away.The hotel is supposed to be non-smoking but smokers were outside the door by the fitness center and their foul smelling noxious odors wafted to the nearby Hot Tub which prohibited its use by the non-smoking paying guests.

Room Tip: Higher Rooms are quieter. Views are of trees.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and take pride in a job well done. As a manager, it makes me very proud when someone recognizes one of my associates. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the smoking area interrupting the use of the hot tub. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Excellent - clean , friendly and convenient - close to restaurants - was welcomed as a Hilton honors guest and provided with 2 bottles of complimentary water - staff is very friendly - I would return to this hotel

Reviewed August 27, 2017

They upgraded the rooms at this hotel and seem better but when you see how things are taken care of is a different story. The carpet in just a couple of months is dirty. The reason I say this is that I clean my feet before I put my socks on and the rag is black with dirt. The shower area could be cleaner and the drains you would think would be draining better. I ran out of tissue after using several sheets. The bedding had an odor like used before and the room had the old smell to it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the room. That is not how we clean our rooms, I will be sure to get with the housekeeping manager to ensure this does not happen again.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

This was a good value for the money. Staff was nice and experienced and the shower was magnificent.
This was all without having a reservation. A would like more in a breakfast but what I had was good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnFortSmith, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Kimberly C,

Thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn and your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff works very hard everyday to provide guest with Hamptonality service.

We hope to see you again in your future travels.