All reviews front desk sausage room was clean enjoyed the indoor pool overnight stay the rooms were nice hot tub the staff was friendly and helpful cross country trip smoking room enjoyed my stay working order breakfast buffet night's sleep smith area home away from home parking lot
Reviewed July 15, 2016

The hotel was "okayish" the breakfast area was small, had to wait inline to get the eggs, biscuits, sausage, and gravy. But on the other hand they had an amazing breakfast. The stuff was some what helpful, the young man at the front desk (Anthony was his name maybe) was extremely helpful, he was able to check us in at 12:30, when check in was at 3, helped us up the stairs with out luggage since they didn't have an elevator. Even point us to a restaurant, went above and beyond his dutys to accommodate us, whenever we got back from eating the young had gone home and there was a lady by the name of Tina, we stood around for 5 minutes while she talked to a young lady (whom we found out was her daughter) and after that my wife went down there to get a bottle water and it took her 15 mins becuase the lady was to busy flirting with a customer, she was ever unpleasant. And there isn't a 3rd shift person, because I went down there twices to get a bottle of Gatorade and no one was to be found (left the money of the coner) and checkin out was a mess, the lady Kacy must have been hungover or something because she was out of it, took 10 minutes or more just to check out. Maybe on other night when the have stuff was like the young name that checked us in then it would have been a more then enjoyable stay

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GuestRelationsBWQ, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

We apologize for the limited space in the breakfast area, but we are glad that you found it worth the wait. Sometimes everyone seems to come to breakfast at the same time, but we try our best to make certain there is something left by the time to you get to it. We must apologize on behalf of the staff. There is no reason you should have had to look for someone to help you. There is someone there 24 hours per day/ 7 days per week. You should not have been put on hold for an employees personal business. Friends and family are not allowed to visit and thereby disrupt an employee's duties. THIS will be brought up and policies will be reviewed by those involved. We hope this does not discourage you from future stays.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

Old hotel but it has been updated. It is a comfortable place. Clean and the staff are all EXCELLENT! Breakfast is barely par with other Quality Inns that I have stayed at. All and all, I would stay there again without hesitation.

Reviewed June 23, 2016

We made an on the road reservation for this hotel. The clerk was very friendly and helpful. We found the room to be exactly what we needed, a clean no frills room while on the road. The beds were comfortable. I would definitely stay here again if we found ourselves this direction again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2016

Smoking rooms are upstairs and there is no elevator. But if do not smoke, then ask for a room on the 1st floor. Triple sheeting bedding, comfortable bed and good pillows and clean towels. Room was larger than most and very clean and very quiet. Hot day when we checked in and room was not pre-cooled, but A/C cooled room after about 30 minutes. Quiet A/C. Indoor pool and spa. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereal, toast, and danish. Rate was a good value. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ontheroad300days
GuestRelationsBWQ, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

We apologize for the lack of an elevator. With the spacious rooms, it unfortunately limited the space available for an elevator. However, when we have availability, we can often provide a ground floor room if you prefer. It is true that the smoking rooms are upstairs, but this is in an effort to appeal to the non-smokers and therefore helpful in our attempt to accommodate everyone. We are pleased that you found the room to be comfortable(after it got cooled down for you). We apologize for not "pre-cooling" the rooms, but we try to do our part to help the environment. We look forward to you having you in the future. Please do not be afraid to call in advance of your arrival so we can turn on the air for you.

Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

Just like to say thank you for my stay an Shelby for her curtsy an efforts in getting my business to return on my next visit rooms were nice clean and host were nice I have to say my first nites stay wasn't the best but I gave it second chance thanks to Shelby I've been here four nites with two more booked

Trip type: Travelled on business
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2016

Thank you for your stay and giving us a second chance, Shelby is an outstanding working and is a new member to our staff and we are very happy shes with us. We love to hear good reviews.

Thanks